Solutions for Teclast H30 band Bluetooth connection issues
By Zim Watson 2017-06-23 1580 2
|The Teclast H30 band not connecting to the phone.|
|Teclast H30 Bluetooth connection always breaking.|
The Teclast H30 band isn't connecting to the phone.
● Check whether your phone's operating system and Bluetooth version are compatible with the smart wristband. This band is compatible with Android 4.3 and iOS 7.0 and above and Bluetooth 4.0.
● If the two devices are compatible, make sure the Bluetooth is turned on and working on both devices.
● Check whether you have followed the steps for pairing the phone and watch correctly. You can refer to the Teclast H30 smart wristband & phone connection guide.
● Check the phone Bluetooth connection history. If there are two many records of previous pairings, try clearing them out and re-connecting.
● The Bluetooth connection needs to be made within an effective distance of 10 meters (5 meters is even better) without obstacles between the phone and the band - otherwise, the Bluetooth signal will be too weak to search and connect.
● Turn off the phone's Bluetooth and then turn it back on. Alternatively, reboot the phone.
● Try to connect the band to another phone to check whether the Bluetooth connection is working. If yes, your phone's Bluetooth may be faulty and you should consult a repair shop or after sales service. If your phone's Bluetooth is working fine, the problem must be with the band's Bluetooth. Contact the after-sales service for more help.
Bluetooth connection is always breaking.
Bluetooth connection may be unstable for several reasons:
● Make sure the band and the phone are within 10 meters with as few obstacles between the two devices ad possible
● If the two devices close to each other but the connection is still unstable, it means the compatibility between the watch and the phone is not good. Please check the phone's OS and Bluetooth version. This band is compatible with Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system devices, and the Bluetooth version should be Bluetooth 4.0. If your phone OS and Bluetooth version are not compatible with the requirements, this may be causing connection issues.
● If the two devices are compatible, but the connection is still breaking, try uninstalling the app and then re-installing it. After that, connect them again to check whether the problem disappears.
If none of the above works, the problem may lie with the phone's or band's Bluetooth components. Contact the after sales service for further help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Questions about the Teclast H30 smart wristband|
|Teclast H30 smart wristband & phone connection guide|
|Teclast H30 smart wristband boot, charge & screen issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Teclast H30 band from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-08-08By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-07-31By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-08-13By Joe Horner
Next article:YI II 4K action camera boot & TF card problems