Solutions to MAZE Alpha 4G phablet problems
This guide covers three main issues and fixes relating to network, camera and charging, which you may encounter on your MAZE Alpha 4G phablet.
1. My MAZE Alpha 4G phablet can't connect to 4G network.
● If you are using a new SIM card, please make sure the settings are correct for 4G cellular data.
● Power off your phone, and re-install the SIM card correctly. Then reboot your phone to see if it can connect to 4G network.
● Insert the SIM card into another phone to see if it is faulty. For assistance, you can contact with the service provider.
● Make sure your phone's network frequency is fully compatible with both the local overlay network and the SIM card's carrier network. Otherwise, your phone will be unable to receive 4G network signal.
● The 4G network signal may be weak, or there may be too much signal interference. Move to an open area (for example, a balcony) to see whether it is working.
● Network settings may be incorrect. Go to Settings - Wireless & Network - Cellular. Make sure that the cellular network is available.
● If the problem still exists, try resetting your phone in the following steps (Note: back up all your important data on the phone, or the data will be wiped after the factory reset):
a. Power off your phone. Then press the Volume up key and Power key at the same time until it navigates to Recovery Mode.
b. Use Volume up/down key to select "Wipe data/Factory reset".
c. Use Power key to confirm.
d. Use Volume key to select "Yes - Delete Alluser".
e. Once the resetting is finished, your phone will reboot automatically. It will take a few minutes to recover. Please wait patiently.
● If none of the workarounds fixes the 4G connectivity issue, a hardware problem is the most likely reason, e.g. a fault with the motherboard, antenna, network module, etc. But don't worry, you can contact with our after-sales service or go to the professional repair store to ask for further technical assistance.
2. My MAZE Alpha can't focus on objects automatically.
You might mean that the phone's rear camera can't focus. Check if it belongs to the following reasons:
● Make sure the objects you are photographing is within the range of focus. Note that the object is too close or too far from your phone camera will lead to the focus failure. If that's the case, just move your phone back into range.
● Your phone camera may have been set to the Macro Mode, which is mainly designed for focusing on small objects or close-up images. If so, set your phone camera back to the Normal/Default Mode.
● The light condition can also affect the auto-focusing. Just to see if the light around you is too bright or too dark. If it is, try shooting in areas where the light is more evenly distributed and consistent.
● The color of the object may be too single. Try focusing on its reference firstly and then focus on the target.
● Check whether you have installed some phone theme apps or brightness adjusting apps, since these apps sometimes may also affect your phone camera's performance. If it is, try uninstalling them to see if your phone camera goes back to normal.
● Is your hand shaking or your phone moving when taking photos? If it is, please try to keep your phone steady or use a stabilizer to help.
● If all attempts above fail, restore the device to the default factory settings. Warning: Be sure to back up your important data first, as it will be wiped during the process.
● If all solutions here don't make any sense, there may be some hardware problems on your phone. Please contact with our after-sales service or have it professionally fixed in a repair shop.
3. My MAZE Alpha 4G Phablet cannot be charged.
● Firstly, you should check if the USB cable or charger you are using is broken. If so, try using another effective USB cable and charger (the original USB cable and charger are highly recommended).
● The phone battery might have been completely drained. Charge it with the original charger and press the power key for 30 seconds to activate the battery. Let it charge for some time (about 30 - 60 minutes) and then try booting the phone again.
● If neither of the above ways works, your USB port / phone battery might be damaged. Please ask for professional repair in local repair store, or contact our after-sales service to have a repair.
1 / 0
5 days ago By GB Blog Official
7 days ago By GB Blog Official
2017-11-03 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: How does Xiaomi Mi 6 splash resistance work?
Next article: Fix guide to Chuwi Hi10 tablet problems
You might also like:
2017-02-28 By Zim Watson
2017-03-16 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson