Solve 3 LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 smartphone troubles
The most three serious and frequently asked questions on LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 smartphone, including malware & virus issues and booting problems.
Our GearBest aftersales Support Center recently received product feedback regarding the LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 phablet. These queries could be summarized into three broad issues: how to deal with malicious applications, how to remove mobile phone viruses, and how to resolve boot issues. In fact, these are fairly straightforward to resolve – even if you're not very tech-savvy. We've prepared a short guide packed with answers to help you to resolve these issues. Read on to find out more.
● If you cannot uninstall the malware through directly pressing the app icon and dragging it into the garbage bin, you can go to the phone's Settings, enter the App management option, tap the malicious application and then choose Uninstall to remove it there.
● Alternatively, use a reputable and powerful phone management app to thoroughly scan your phone and delete the malware such as 360 Security.
● If none of the methods work, the simplest and easiest way is to reset your phone. Go to the phone's Settings - Restore factory settings, tap Backup my data to back up your important files firstly. The backup will be stored in the SD card (or you can back up them in your PC or a hard disk). Then tap Factory data reset to reset your phone - Reset phone (do not choose format virtual SD card, otherwise your backup will be removed as well). All malicious apps will be removed.
● Usually resetting the device will resolve the issue. If the problem persists, there is one more step you can try: download the ROM and flash tool from our blog, and follow the Flash Guide carefully. As a final resort, you can obtain technical assistance from a local phone repair service.
● Directly download a third party phone management application and install it on your phone, such as 360 Security, Avira Antivirus Security, and AVAST Mobile Security. Then you can use these professional mighty apps to kill the viruses. These will almost certainly remove any infection.
● Or the reset the phone. Just go to the phone's Settings - Restore factory settings, tap Backup my data to back up your important files firstly. The backup will be stored in the SD card (or you can back up them in your PC or a hard disk). Then tap Factory data reset to reset your phone (do not choose format virtual SD card, otherwise your backup will be removed as well). All viruses will be deleted and wiped from your phone.
● Flash your phone's firmware can also solve this problem. Just download the ROM and flash tool from our blog, and follow the instructions contained in the Flash Guide. Another possible solution is to ask a local professional phone engineer to assist you.
This can occur due to any number of reasons, for example, the phone may be running out of power. The issue might also be due to a system/OS error or even because of hardware damage. Try the following steps:
● Charge the phone using its original USB cable for at least 10 minutes then boot.
● If the phone still cannot boot normally after being charged, reset it: Long press Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's Recovery mode. Tick the Clear data option and tap Start to reset the phone. After a short time, the phone will restore to the original state. And the interface will go back the last one, tap Restart to launch the phone. The problem will be solved.
● If neither method is successful, try to flash the phone's firmware: just download the ROM and flash tool from our blog. A detail step-by-step walkthrough is contained in the text file, please follow this precisely to correctly flash the phone with new firmware. If the procedure appears too difficult, can ask get help from a professional phone repair service.
● The worst case situation is when even performing a firmware update does not solve the problem. The most likely reason is an internal hardware fault. Please contact the aftersales support service to arrange a product return and factory repair.
We sincerely hope this article can help you solve the LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 smartphone issues.
For Gearbest customers: if the above solutions are not working for your issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Just fill the ticket with your questions at our Support center and send it to us. And we will try our best to deal with it as soon as possible we receive it. We are always here for helping you.
Gearbest after-sales center: Support Center.
1 / 0
2017-11-15 By GB Blog Official
2017-11-13 By GB Blog Official
2017-11-03 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: Fast fix all Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone issues
Next article: Easy fixes for Yotaphone 2 Smartphone issues
You might also like:
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson