Solve BLUBOO Xtouch phone fingerprint identification issue
By Zim Watson 2017-08-18 1130 1
The fingerprint identification feature is a great function for smartphone users. With this feature, the users can set a fingerprint code for their phone to protect their privacy better. And with the phone fingerprint identification technology development, it's applied by more and more apps. You can not only unlock your phone quickly and conveniently with your fingerprint, but also you can pay bills on your phone bank or commercial app with it, and more. But there are also problems during using the fingerprint identification feature, the most serious one is the fingerprint cannot be identified by the touch ID sensor, sometimes. The BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone users also meet this problem, let's see how to solve it.
When you are recording the fingerprint, you should make it exact, notice the below details:
● Record the fingerprint in different angles. When you are recording the fingerprint, you should not only press your finger straightly on the fingerprint ID sensor, but also you need to adjust the finger's angle to press on the sensor, to ensure your fingerprint is recorded in comprehensive angles. Because in the daily life, we don't always use one finger angle to unlock the phone, but freely press the finger on the sensor.
● Record more than one fingerprint. The fingerprint of some of our fingers is shallow, so that is hard to be recorded clearly or be recognized by the fingerprint ID sensor. And sometimes, if the finger is wounded, the fingerprint won't be recognized. So you'd better record more than one finger's fingerprint to improve the fingerprint identification rate.
● Touch the metal circle when recording. The metal circle round the fingerprint ID sensor is one important part of the sensor, which could help to record your fingerprint as well. And also, when you unlock the phone, you should also touch the metal circle when pressing your finger on the sensor.
If you do not notice these, the recorded fingerprint may not be completed, or it's hard to be identified by the fingerprint ID sensor.
Besides those, the below factors will also result in the fingerprint identification failure:
● If your fingertip is wet, dirty or wounded, or the surrounding environment is too cold, the touch ID sensor is hard to figure out the fingerprint. Please dry your finger, and operate in a normal temperature environment.
● The fingerprint ID sensor surface is dirty. If the sensor surface is polluted by oil, dust, or other dirt, the fingerprint is hard to be identified. Please use a clean cloth or a piece of soft paper to wipe it, making it clean.
However, after you try all these methods, but the fingerprint ID sensor still not working normally, the only reason should be the sensor is damaged. Therefore, you need to take it to a phone fixing shop to fix the sensor. If the sensor is completely cannot be restored, you'd better contact the after-sales service for a further help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2019-12-18By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-12-21By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-01-04By Palm Soto ramirez
Prev article:BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone USB connection & LED issues
Next article:Solve Hubsan H501S X4 RC Quadcopter common issues