Solve GEN GAME S3 gamepad common problems
By Sophia Windsor 2017-09-28 7974 4
● Please check if the Bluetooth version of the two devices is compatible with each other. This GEN GAME S3 Gamepad supports Bluetooth 3.0 or above version devices.
● Your tablet may be incompatible with this GEN GAME S3 Gamepad. Please change other compatible devices to connect.
● There may be something wrong with your connection operation. Please refer to the right GEN GAME S3 Gamepad connection guide on our Gearbest blog.
● If all above ways don't help, please contact with our after-sales service for further help.
● These phones may be incompatible with this GEN GAME S3. Please change another compatible phone to check.
● If just one of the stick works, you can change some other supportive games to play. If the stick works well when playing other games, this problem may be caused by the game app problems.
● Try disconnecting to your phones, and then re-pair your phone and S3 Gamepad to examine if the problem still exists.
● If all above solutions are excluded, please ask for our after-sales service for further technical assistance.
● The Gamepad of this version is just compatible with Android smart phone with Android 3.2 or above system. But if your phone is iOS system, your phone need to make a jailbreaking.
● You had better download some supportive games from your Android devices. Otherwise, some games may not be compatible with the Gamepad.
The frequent disconnection may be resulted by the unstable Bluetooth signal. The obstacles like walls or doors, distance and so forth will affect the Bluetooth signal. So you had better keep the distance between your phone and Gamepad within 10 meters when connecting.
● How long your Gamepad can be used mostly depends on what kind of games you play. If the game you played is very power-consumption, it is normal to be used just for 1 - 2 hours. But normally, this Gamepad can last for 3 - 4 hours. And in order to save the power, you can power off your Gamepad when it is not in use.
● If the above attempts don't change the case, there may be something wrong with the Gamepad battery, please contact with our after-sales service or take it to the repair store for further help.
Have these solutions helped you? If your problems haven't been resolved, or you have other problems about GEN GAME S3 Gamepad not mentioned in this post, welcome to submit your questions at our Support Center. We will try our best to deal with your problems as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to connect GEN GAME S3 gamepad to Android, iOS and PC|
|Restore GEN GAME S3 gamepad Bluetooth & charging issues|
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● Dead on arrival (DOA)
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-09-18By Steve Lowry
2017-02-22By Zim Watson
2018-09-19By Steve Lowry
2018-07-03By Zim Watson
2018-09-27By Steve Lowry