Solve Haier Iron smart watch battery & screen issues
By Zim Watson 2017-06-09 2093 1
|The smart watch cannot be charged/cannot power on.|
|The Haier Iron smart watch battery consumes too fast.|
|The Haier Iron smart watch touch screen is not sensitive.|
The smart watch cannot be charged/cannot turn on.
● Check whether the watch and the USB cable are connected well. Simply pull it out and then insert it into the USB port again.
● Please check the condition of the watch's USB port and the USB power port. Maybe the port is oxidized, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to clean the oxidized port.
● Maybe the USB power cable is broken. Simply change another working USB cable to charge the watch.
● Alternatively, maybe the USB power port has something wrong. Simply change to another USB port/power source to charge the watch, or change another charger to charge the watch.
● If it's the watch's first charge, please use a charger to connect the watch to a high power source to charge the watch for minimum 3 hours. Then press the power button to launch it.
● If you have placed the watch for a long time and never charged it, the battery might activate the low-voltage protection. The only way is to uninstall the watch to activate the battery. You'd better take it to a digital product fixing center to fix it there.
The Haier Iron smart watch battery consumes too fast.
How long a battery can work actually depends on how the users use. If you open all the functions of the watch and open the Bluetooth / connect to the phone all the time, sure the battery consumes very fast that cannot be used for a long time even after a full charge. Also, if the watch screen always lights, it will speed up the power consumption, too.
● If you have just used this watch for a few times, you'd better to charge it when the battery only leaves 10% power and please charge it at least for 2 to 3 hours to activate it.
● Also, to prevent the battery consuming too fast, you can shut off the functions you rarely use, and only launch them when needed.
However, some users also fed back that the battery can be only used for about 20 minutes, that's too abnormal. If you have eliminated the above reasons and tried the mentioned solutions, but the problem remains, the only reason must be the watch's battery or hardware is broken. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
The Haier Iron smart watch touch screen is not sensitive.
The reasons can be multiple and complicated, you can try the following methods:
● Check whether your finger is wet, dry it and try to touch again.
● The personal touching habit will also affect the performance. Do not fast touch the screen too many times, giving some time to allow the screen to respond to your operation.
● Unpair the watch with your phone, uninstall the FunDoWear app, and then reinstall the app and pair the watch with your phone again.
(The connection method could refer to: Connect the K88H Smart Watch to Android/iPhone)
● If the watch has dropped into water before, dry it and wait until the inside is dried as well. Then retry the operation.
● If all the above methods are invalid, it must be a component matter or OS error. Contact the after-sale service and send it back to the factory for a repair.
|You may also want to read:|
|Troubleshoot Haier Iron smart watch function issues|
|Connect the K88H Smart Watch to Android/iPhone|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Haier Iron smart watch from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
Prev article:Fix I5 Plus smart watch charging & screen issues