Solve JJRC H20 hexacopter rotor flying & motor issues
In this post, we'll fix the JJRC H20 hexacopter's rotor, flying and motor issues, including ascent, flying direction, rotors speed, flipping and electric motor problems.
|All rotors spin but the hexacopter cannot ascend.|
|The JJRC H20 hexacopter only flies to one side.|
|The four rotors spin in different speed.|
|The JJRC H20 hexacopter directly flips when flying.|
|One electric motor doesn't work.|
All rotors spin but the hexacopter cannot ascend.
● The hexacopter's battery may be going to run out. So, though the rotors are spinning, it has no enough power to ascend. Simply charge the battery with its original USB power charger.
● If the battery factor is eliminated, the other possibility is - the rotors of the hexacopter are installed in wrong locations. Look at each rotor, there is a marked A or B on its back, please refer to the below picture to know which letter rotor should be installed in which motor.
● If the rotors are installed correctly and the battery has been charged for a long time, but the JJRC H20 cannot ascend as well, please use an electric voltage test pen to check the battery's voltage. If the voltage is far away from 4.2V, it means the battery or the USB charger is broken, you can get the original one on our Gearbest.
The JJRC H20 hexacopter only flies to one side.
● Check whether you have correctly installed the rotors to the right locations. Look at each rotor, there is a marked A or B on its back, please refer to the below picture to know which letter rotor should be installed in which motor. If you installed wrong, the rotors will spin in the same direction, sure it will fly to only one direction.
● Maybe the hexacopter hasn't been fine tuned. Try to regulate it: Place the drone on a horizontal surface and press the below button to fine tune their output power.
● Maybe some rotors install too tight, so that they cannot spin fast as the others, therefore, it will fly to just one direction. Check the rotor tightness condition and loosen the necessary ones.
● The one side's rotor's electric motor might have something wrong. You can exchange the left/forward and right/backward motors to check whether the hexacopter starts to fly to the opposite side (use the screwdriver inside the package to uninstall the hexacopter case). If yes, the reason is proved, the electric motor needs to be exchanged. The JJRC H20 original motor is available on our Gearbest.
● After the motor being exchanged, if the hexacopter still flies to the same side, it means the motors are alright, but the main engine has something wrong. Please take the hexacopter to an RC toy store to check and repair. If the problem is very serious that the main engine needs to be exchanged, please contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to change it.
The four rotors spin in different speed.
● The four electric motors' output power is different, you can press the below button to fine tune their output power.
● The rotor's spin speed also can be affected by the wind strength and the magnetic field strength. So please avoid flying the hexacopter in the strong wind or the strong magnetic field environment.
● If the hexacopter directly flips when flying, the reason should be the electric motors are installed in the wrong location. Use the screwdriver which inside the package to uninstall the hexacopter case, then exchange their location. If you're not sure about this step, you can ask help from the after-sales service.
● Turn off the carefree mode to correct the rotors' spinning speed. Press down the left joystick to quite the carefree mode, and repeat the first step to reset and fine tune your hexacopter. Alternatively, reboot the hexacopter and pair the remote controller with the hexacopter again. When the direction is corrected, the spinning speed of the rotors will be almost the same, then you can use the carefree mode again (press down the left joystick to enter/quite headless mode).
The JJRC H20 hexacopter directly flips when flying.
● If the hexacopter rotors can spin but cannot ascend, or it directly flips when flying, usually it's because you install the rotors in the wrong location. Please refer to the below picture to install them correctly. All the marked A or B rotor need to install in the A/B location.
● Maybe the rotors are installed too tight on the motors. Check them. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen them) and then check whether the hexacopter can spin normally.
● Maybe some of the electric motors are installed in the wrong location (or the opposite motors are installed wrong, you can check whether the cables' color, if they are not like the below picture shows, they are installed wrong). Simply exchange their location.
One electric motor doesn't work.
● Maybe the connection between the hexacopter and the remote controller is poor. Try to reboot both the two devices, and then pair them again: Move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the hexacopter stop flashing and become lighted.
● Try to regulate the hexacopter, so that to adjust the gyro's parameters: Place the hexacopter on a horizontal surface, press the fine tuning buttons to level the hexacopter.
● Maybe the electric cable between the motor and the main engine is broken, or they are in bad contact. You can uninstall the hexacopter case to check the connection condition. If so, it's a small problem, just take it to a digital product fixing store to fix.
● If all the ways make no sense, the reason should be the motor is broken. The JJRC H20 original motor is available on our Gearbest.
|You may also want to read:|
|Troubleshoot JJRC H20 hexacopter battery & charging issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H20 hexacopter from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
2017-09-28 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: How to connect NO.1 D5 smart watch to iPhone
Next article: Troubleshoot top 10 DZ09D smart watch phone issues
You might also like:
2017-02-14 By Zim Watson
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson