Solve JJRC H31 RC drone transmitter issues
For the JJRC H31 quadcopter transmitter issues such as no reaction, cannot control the drone, indicator flashing, this fixing guide can effectively solve these cases.
|The transmitter has no reaction even after installing the battery.|
|The transmitter cannot control the drone (indicator is lit).|
|The transmitter indicator keeps flashing after launch.|
The transmitter has no reaction even after installing battery.
● Please check whether the positive and negative terminals of battery are installed correctly. There is a mark in the battery case, follow the indication to install them.
● Check whether the batteries install tightly. If some of them are loosened, the electric circuit cannot be connected as well.
● Maybe some of the batteries already run out of the power. Simply change four new batteries to have a try.
● If the above conditions are eliminated, the most possible reason should be the transmitter is broken or the inside electric circuit/cables have something wrong. Please take it to an RC store to check and fix.
The transmitter cannot control the drone (indicator is lit).
● The first condition might be the transmitter and the drone are not paired well. So no matter how you operate the transmitter, the drone won't react to the orders. Simply bind them again. Turn off both the transmitter and the drone, then launch them again. Make them closer, and move the left joystick to the top then the bottom, once the indicators of the two devices stop flashing, they are connected well.
● The drone's battery will run out. In this condition, the drone cannot follow the transmitter's order well - sometimes it reacts to the control, sometime not. So please charge the drone's battery with its original USB cable.
● The transmitter's battery power is not enough. Therefore, the signal the transmitter released will become weak, which will influence the drone's signal receiving. Simply change four new batteries for the device.
● The remote signal is influenced by the surrounding environment. When you are flying the RC drone, please choose an open area without obstacles, buildings, and towers. Otherwise, the wireless signal might be affected. And also, the wind will influence the drone's reaction, too. So a good weather is also necessary.
● Make sure the transmitter and the drone are stay in the effective distance 100 meters, the drone will lost the control.
● When all the factors are excluded, the transmitter is broken, or the drone's signal receiving component is damaged. Please take it to an RC toy shop to check and fix. If the problem is serious that some main component needs to be changed, please contact the after-sales service for suggestion.
The transmitter indicator keeps flashing after launch.
There are two reasons:
● The transmitter's battery will run out. Simply change new batteries for it.
● The transmitter and the drone are not paired well. Try to bind them again to see whether the problem goes. Turn off both the transmitter and the drone, then launch them again. Make them closer, and move the left joystick to the top then the bottom, once the indicators of the two devices stop flashing, they are connected well.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix JJRC H31 RC drone motor and battery problems|
|JJRC H31 RC drone propeller & flying troubleshooting guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H31 RC drone from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
Next article: AJ6035 LED wooden clock troubleshooting guide
You might also like:
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson
2017-02-17 By GB Blog Official