Solve Teclast Tbook 11 tablet booting / screen / system issues
By Adeline Belluz 2017-12-15 9172 4
● Maybe you have installed too many apps which slow down booting speed. In this case, you should uninstall some apps which are hardly used.
● Too much cache will slow down reading speed of the system and cause the device starts up slowly. Clean up the cache or factory reset the tablet PC after you have backed up the data.
● If the product can't properly work fine, maybe the flash memory chip has something wrong. To solve this problem, you should contact the seller.
● Check whether the tablet has power or not. If it hasn't enough power, charge it with the original charger for about half an hour and try to boot it up again.
● Make sure your product isn't in sleep mode. If your tablet is in sleep mode, short press power button to resume it.
● Check if the Teclast Tbook 11 is crashed. If yes, long press the power button for about 10 seconds to turn off the tablet, then power on it again.
● Maybe the problem is caused by damaged firmware. Connect the tablet PC to a computer, if it can be recognized by the computer, download the corresponding ROM firmware to flash the device. Otherwise, contact aftersale service to fix the problem.
Long press power button to restart the tablet, then check the display situation of the PC:
● If the screen turns black in the certain situation, maybe it's caused by system problem or third-party APK compatibility issue. Try to restore the product to factory settings.
● If the tablet always black screen, maybe it has hardware problem, bad screen or bad array cable on screen. Under this circumstances, contact the seller to repair your Teclast Tbook 11 tablet PC.
● You have run too many programs which consume system resources. Trying to restart the tablet by long pressing the power button.
● Maybe the initiation system has been damaged or system file has been deleted. Restart the tablet PC by pressing the power button. If it can't be restarted, you need to reinstall the tablet's system.
● Maybe your tablet doesn't match the new drive after updating your Windows online (we don't recommend you update randomly). In this case, the only thing you can do is to reinstall Windows system.
● Maybe because the Teclast Tbook 11 has not connected to the internet. Generally, the tablet PC can activate Windows system automatically if you have set up the local time and region after accessing to internet.
● Maybe you have installed other system on the tablet. You should flash it with the corresponding firmware to the original system to activate Windows system.
● Maybe Microsoft Windows Server System detected that something abnormal. Provide S/N number and screenshot the page of unable to activate, then the supplier will give you an activation code to activate Windows system.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Teclast Tbook 11 tablet PC from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Next article:How to reduce the SAR value of your cell phone?