Solve Xiaomi Air 12 laptop system & charging problems
By Adeline Belluz 2017-12-13 6236 5
1. When I open BIOS, the Xiaomi Air 12 shows "No Hard Drives".
● Maybe the hard drive hasn't been detected/recognized in BIOS. Try resetting BIOS by clicking F9 - Yes - F10 -Yes. The laptop is good if it can operate properly after resetting.
● Maybe wrong system setting damaged the hard drive. You can use the Chinese drive for the Air 12 laptop to fix the problem. Or you can go to professional maintenance center to reload the drive.
● If the laptop still doesn't work, please consult the seller to solve the drive problem.
2. The laptop shows "Welcome 64%" after restoring to factory setting.
● Generally, it takes 1 hour or longer to restore the device to factory settings and the system won't react so quickly after restoring. So just wait for a longer time until the system back to normal.
● Press and hold power button about 15 seconds to power off the laptop. If the Air 12 still stop at "Welcome 64%" interface, just wait about 30 minutes. If the device has not responded, please contact aftersale service.
3. The Xiaomi Air 12 can't be charged and its screen is black.
● This issue may be caused by cell dormancy if you were using the laptop before turning off automatically. Charge your Air 12 and press power button about 30 seconds to activate its battery.
● Change another power adapter to charge the Xiaomi Air 12 laptop for a while and then see if it works or not. If it still has no response, please contact the aftersale service.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Xiaomi Air 12 laptop from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to find the IMEI number of Xiaomi smartphone|
|3 reliable ways to verify if your Xiaomi device is original|
|What's new features of MIUI 9 and how to update your Xiaomi phones?|
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry