Sonoff APP - eWeLink user guide and instructions in English
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-08-13 8107 0
Remote management of WiFi Sonoff and compatible switches are done using the eWeLink App for smartphones, available for both iOS and Android platforms.
The basic functions are as follows:
● Device networking via 2.4 GHz WiFi
● Remote control from any location via smartphone of any electrical load
● Control via LAN in case of no internet connection
● Synchronization of electrical load status on smartphone in time
● Programming of switch-on and switch-off times
● Sharing control and status with other people
● Operation on multiple devices based on an event
● Voice control via Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Compatible with IFTTT and Google Nest
How to pair eWeLink APP with Sonoff devices?
Step 1: Down load eWeLink App
Step 2: Register user information
After download the APP, input your information, phone number or email address. And then you will receive the password.
If you have problem during validation, it could be the APP can’t reach servers in the could. You should check your reachability. For example with the ping command, to eu-long.coolkit.cc, eu-api.coolkit.cc and api.coolkit.cc addresses.
Step 3: Enter the home page
Once you passed the validation, you will land at the main screen where the following functions
● Listing and management of devices
● Listing and management of scenes
● User profile management
● Adding new devices
From the home of the eWeLink app for each device you can:
● consult the current status (online / offline / LAN) and WiFi signal strength
● display the status and turn on/off the single channel
● receive notification of the availability of firmware updates
If you have several devices to manage you can divide them into groups, in this example the groups "Garage", "Luci Garage" and "Test":
Step 4: Pairing Devices
● configure the WiFi access point credentials they will use
● Match the device itself with our profile stored on eWeLink servers in the cloud
The steps to follow are quite simple and do not give up even if Sonoff does not match the first attempt.
● Identify the WiFi access point to which the device should be connected
● Check that the 2.4 GHz band is active (5 GHz are not supported)
● Ensure that the smartphone from which you are pairing is connected to the same WiFi router
● Verify that your WiFi name and password contain only uppercase letters (a-z), lowercase letters (A-Z) or numbers (0-9)
● Verify that the WiFi password does not exceed 32 characters in length
You can now proceed with pairing by pressing the button on the device for 7 seconds until the LED starts flashing:
In the case of the LED WiFi B1 bulb, pairing is started by repeating three times a sequence of switching on and off with a frequency of 2 seconds until the bulb begins to "breathe":
You can return to the eWeLink app by continuing as follows:
● Tap on the Add Device icon at the bottom of the home page
● Stop by Quick Pairing to start the actual pairing procedure
● Enter your WiFi access point name and password
● Wait for the completion of the registration and pairing operation, which can take from 1 to 3 minutes.
● Assign a name to the new device you just paired with the system
The LED on the device remains lit, confirming the success of the operation. Going back to the main screen of the application you will find the device online:
How to change the WiFi network?
● Delete the device from the eWeLink app
● Repeat the pairing procedure with your eWeLink profile using the credentials of the new WiFi access point.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Why My Honor Band 5 Can't Control the Music?
Next article:How to change the AMAZFIT GTR Watch Face?