Stalwall N648 Smart 1080P AI WiFi IP Camera FAQ
By Adan Flannigan 2019-08-06 1803 0
● Make sure that WiFi is 2.4G router
●Make sure WiFi whether the antenna has completed the installation? (Box contains WIFI antenna), if RJ45 connection, make sure the connection is the OK.
● If the connection is not successful, reset and reconnect the device.
● First the camera must be plugged into a Micro SD card or a cloud storage service.
● Open the video in the app and click on “Playback”, below to see “Video” and “Photos”, in “Video playback”, select “Regular” or “Alarm”.
There are two ways to share with your family:
● The family member select APP “ Add device in the WLAN " in the “Add device”
● You can click “Share” in the APP video to send the device information code via SMS or email. The family opens the app in the add device, select “Add Share Device”, and then paste the information code to complete the addition.
Up to 1 month.
Because the N648 supports a video encoding format with a very high compression ratio: H.265, the longest storage of the Micro SD card can last up to 1 month, and the content before the loop is overwritten when it is full.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
Prev article:How to connect Huawei FreeBuds 2 Pro to iPhone