Teclast H30 smart wristband booting, charging & screen issues
By Zim Watson 2017-06-16 1351 2
|The Teclast H30 band rebooting non-stop.|
|The Teclast H30 band not working without connection to power source.|
|The Teclast H30 band screen going dark.|
|The Teclast H30 band screen going black after full charge.|
The Teclast H30 rebooting non-stop.
● The battery could have run out, try fully charging the band and then reboot.
● The wristband's firmware may need updating. Connect the band to your phone via the Tsports (台电运动) app, then go to Setting -- Firmware Upgrade, tap Download Firmware. Once the firmware is downloaded, tap Start Upgrade button to finish the upgrade.
● Try to reset the band. Connect the band to the Tsports (台电运动) app on the phone and then go to the app Setting to choose the Device recovery option to reset the band.
The Teclast H30 band not working without connection to power source.
Some users have reported that the band was only working when connected to the power source. Even when the band is fully charged and the screen shows that the battery is 100% charged, the bracelet stops working when disconnected from the power source. As the wristband is working fine when connected to a power supply, it means that the band's hardware and the circuit are fine. So, the problem is with the bracelet's battery which is probably damaged. Contact the after-sales service and send the band to the factory for repair.
The Teclast H30 band screen going dark.
Some users have reported that the band's screen going dark even though the rest of the band's functions were working properly. There are two possible reasons for this:
● The band could be low on power. Simply charge it for some time and check if the screen has returned to normal.
The Teclast H30 band screen going black after a full charge.
There are two potential issues here: either the battery isn't charging or there is a problem with the hardware.
If there is no charging icon on the screen showing that the band is charging, the problem is with the battery. Try the following:
● Check whether the band and the USB power source port are well connected. Make sure the band, USB charging cable, charging adapter, and the power source (PC or power socket) are well connected, and the power source is working.
● Check the condition of the band's USB port, the touching points inside the port may be oxidized, try to use a cotton swab with anhydrous alcohol to scrub the port, then try to charge again.
● Change to another USB cable, or charging adapter, or power source.
● If it's the first time you are charging the band, charge it through a high-power socket, and make sure it is charged for at least 3 hours.
If there is a charging icon showing on the screen when the band is charging but the screen is still black, the hardware may be damaged. Contact the after-sales service to send the product back the factory to check and fix.
|You may also want to read:|
|Teclast H30 smart band function troubleshooting guide|
|Solutions for Teclast H30 band Bluetooth connection issues|
|Questions about the Teclast H30 smart wristband|
|Teclast H30 smart wristband & phone connection guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Teclast H30 smart wristband from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-11-16By Linky Johnson
2017-02-22By Zim Watson
2018-12-04By Steve Lowry
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-11-24By Linky Johnson
Prev article:Questions about the Teclast H30 smart wristband