Teclast T30 tablet WiFi connection problem guide
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-24 1367 0
How to obtain the dynamic IP address in your Taclast T30 tablet?
Obtaining the dynamic IP address means that the wireless router has the DHCP function and enable automatically assign the IP address.
Step 1: Turn on the WiFi.
Step 2: Select the WiFi name you want to connect on the right WiFi list.
Step 3: Input the WiFi password and the tablet is connect WiFi successfully. If this WiFi is not encryption, you can connect it directly.
How to obtain the static IP address in your Taclast T30 tablet?
Obtaining the static IP address means that the wireless router close the DHCP function and you need manually input the IP address.
Step 1: Turn off the WiFi.
Step 2: Long press the WiFi name you want to connect on the right list, wait the hidden menu pop out.
Step 3: Select the “ Modify the network” and then click “Advanced options” .
Step 4: Click “IP set” and choose “Static”.
Step 5: Now, input the corresponding information.
IP address: according to the wireless router assigned
Gateway: Input the wireless router gateway
Network prefix length: 24
DNS 1 and DNS 2: you can input it according to your computer DNS
Step 6: Click the “Save” after you input all the information. And your tablet will automatically connect the wifi when you use next time.
Teclast T30 tablet WiFi connection troubleshooting
● My Teclast T30 tablet can’t find the WiFi
1. Check if the tablet WiFi turn on or off
2. Check your wireless router is power on
3. Check the WIFI hotspot has closed the SSID or not. If the SSID is closed, please add it.
4. Make sure the IP address is right
5. Check your wireless router is limit the number of connection or not
● My Teclast T30 tablet can’t connect the WiFi
1. Make sure you computer and mobile phone can connect this WiFi.
2. Restart the wireless router.
3. Disconnect WiFi and reconnect
4. Check if there is Chinese in SSID
5. Exceed the maximum number of connect device. Unplug the power plug of wireless router, and turn on it after 10 minutes.
6. Update your Teclast T30 tablet operating system
● The tablet network is unstable.
1. There is a software error in the operation of tablet PC and WiFi router. It is recommended to try to power off the tablet and WiFi router.
2. Reduce the distance between the tablet and the WiFi router and physical obstacles to ensure good WiFi signal coverage.
3. Check whether the WiFi router is well ventilated and heat-dissipating, avoiding the overheating temperature and causing the WiFi router to operate abnormally;
4. Checking whether there is a strong radio interference source around the WiFi router, affecting the relationship between the tablet and the WiFi router.
5. Take normal WiFi test to see if WiFi will drop, if it will also drop the cable, there may be software or hardware failure of the WiFi router. You can reset the WiFi router to the factory state first. If the problem still cannot be solved, it is recommended to replace the WiFi router.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2020-05-25By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2020-05-26By Joe Horner
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2020-05-25By Joe Horner
Next article:How to Pairing Xiaomi Air2 TWS with your Phone?