Teclast Tbook 16 Pro tablet PC troubleshooting guide
By Adeline Belluz 2017-12-20 1406 3
● Charge the tablet with another charging cable and adapter for half an hour. If it can boot up after charging, that means the charging equipment is broken.
● If the LED light not working while charging: plug in the charger and hold the power button for about 10 seconds after pressing power button for three times.
● If the LED light is on while charging, but the tablet still can't boot up: press and hold the power button until the LED indicator light is off, then restart the tablet after 10 seconds.
● Contact the aftersale service if above methods don't work.
● Check your WiFi condition. If the tablet can connect to other WiFi, that means your WiFi has problem.
● Maybe it's caused by co-channel interference. Change another WiFi channel for your router - we suggest channel 1, 6, 11 which are non-interference WiFi channels, or you could choose auto mode if there are a few WiFi enable devices.
● Check if your tablet has installed firewall or other similar software. If yes, close the firewall or similar software.
● Backup the data on the tablet and then factory reset it:
For Android system: settings - backup & reset - factory reset - reset.
For Windows system: open start menu - settings - update & reset - reset - delete all files and reinstall Windows system.
● Please set the local time and choose your region properly. After the setting, restart your tablet and connect it to WiFi, then the device will activate automatically.
● Connect the tablet to power source uninterruptedly and update the system of your Teclast Tbook 16 Pro tablet. After that, the laptop will activate by itself.
● Maybe you have installed other system on the tablet. You should flash it with the corresponding firmware to the original system to activate Windows system.
● Maybe Microsoft Windows Server System detects that something abnormal. Provide S/N number and screenshot of unable to activate page, then the supplier will give you an activation code to activate Windows system.
● Maybe the contact interface is oxidized. Wipe the connector of Teclast Tbook 16 Pro and the keyboard with anhydrous alcohol.
● The keyboard will work properly if you restart the tablet after connecting it to the keyboard.
● Switch the tablet to another system to check if both systems have the same problem. If both systems have the keyboard problem, maybe the keyboard is broken.
● Check if the problem is caused by the tablet by connecting the keyboard to another tablet.
● If above solutions don't work, please contact the aftersale service for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Teclast Tbook 16 Pro tablet from us, but the user manual doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
Prev article:How to reduce the SAR value of your cell phone?