Top 4 troubleshooting about Lenovo watch 9
By Joe Horner 2019-07-05 5263 0
1.Lenovo watch 9 firmware update anomalies
● Long pressed the button to reset the watch, cleared the Lenovo watch app data and reconnect with the smart watch, after connected, you can re-adjust the time and reset the corresponding function and then use it.
● If the operation is still invalid, it is recommended to send it to the local after-sales site for testing.
2.Can't receive the message notifications
● Make sure that the APP and the watch Bluetooth are connected
Press the watch button and the 12:00 position light is on for 2 seconds, then Bluetooth is connected.
If not connected, make sure the distance between the watch and the phone is not too long. Lenovo Watch app should keep running in the background.
You can lock the application in the multitasking interface and add the application to the whitelist in memory acceleration and bootstrap management.
Turn off the optimization of the application in the power saving optimization settings to ensure that the Lenovo watch 9 and mobile phone are connected.
● Lenovo watch app the corresponding switch should be turned on in the intelligent reminder.
● Android phones need to allow Lenovo watch app notification right to use.
● In the mobile phone rights management, we need to grant Lenovo watch APP to read the call records and other necessary permissions.
● Restart the mobile phone, press the watch button for 6 seconds to reset the Lenovo watch 9 and try to reconnect.
● Replace other mobile phones to connect with watches and try again.
3.Lenovo watch 9 dial number mean
● The values in the Lenovo watch 9 dial are used to show the percentage of steps completed on the day.
After the watch is connected to the mobile phone, you can set the”movement step target” on the end of the phone “Lenovo Watch-my Health goal”, and then press the watch button briefly. The second hand points to the corresponding number to indicate that the number of steps today has been achieved by what percentage of the target value.
For example: after app set the number of steps to 10000 steps, after walking for a period of time, press the watch button to see the pointer to the 40 position, indicating that so far, my number of steps has been 10000 of 40%, about 4000 steps.
4.How does Lenovo watch 9 charge?
● The Lenovo watch 9 is powered by a CR2032 button battery. Lenovo watch 9 does not support charging.
Battery replacement method:
● First, open the back cover of the watch with a professional tool, remove the old battery, and put the new battery in the battery slot.
● Click on the back reset hole button to restore factory settings.
● Turn on the battery to make sure the battery is in place, then close the lid with a professional tool and start using the watch.
For Gearbest customers:
If you have purchased Lenovo watch 9 from us and still have problem after reading the method please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy and willing to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Huami Amazfit Bip 2 VS Xiaomi Mi band 4|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|Huawei P40 and P40 Pro are on the way|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
Prev article:5 ways to improve account password security