Troubleshoot Haier Iron smart watch function issues
By Zim Watson 2017-06-12 1494 3
|The Haier Iron smart watch cannot detect heart rate.|
|The watch cannot receive message / incoming call notification.|
The Haier Iron smart watch cannot detect heart rate.
Some users feed back that when using the Haier Iron smart watch's heart rate feature to detect the heart rate, the feature doesn't work.
The correct way to use the heart rate detection feature:
Wear the watch correctly on your wrist, ensuring the heart rate detection sensor is in contact with your skin, switch to the heart rate detection feature (the Heart Rate option or the Real Time Heart Rate option) on the watch and press Start button. Then please wait for a while to allow the band to detect your pulse.
If you have followed the correct way to do the heart rate detection, but it fails, follow these steps:
● Try not to move, keep still to allow the watch to detect your heart rate.
● Unband the watch from your phone and then pair them again.
● Reset the watch. Enter the watch Setting section, choose Reset option to reset the watch.
● If none of the above methods resolve the issue, check whether there is a working green light on the back of the watch's body when you activate the heart rate detection feature. If not, then the sensor is faulty. Contact the after-sales service for further help.
The watch cannot receive message/incoming call notification.
If you want to receive message or phone call notification on the watch, you need to download the FunDoWear app on your phone and connect your watch to the app. For the specific connection steps, you can refer to: Connect the K88H Smart Watch to Android/iPhone.
After that, the watch can automatically receive the phone new message or incoming call notifications. If not, please refer to the following solutions:
● Maybe the Bluetooth connection is broken. If the Bluetooth connection between the watch and the phone breaks, the watch cannot receive any notifications from the phone anymore. So you need to turn on the phone and the watch's Bluetooth feature all the time mad make sure they are connected.
● Make sure the watch and the phone stays in the Bluetooth's effective distance, usually 10 meters, but 5 meters is better.
Do not shut off the FunDoWear app on the phone, run it in the background, otherwise, the watch cannot receive new phone notifications.
● Turn off the Bluetooth function on the phone, or simply restart the phone, and then turn on the Bluetooth again and connect the two devices. If it doesn't work as well, try to re-install the FunDoWear app, and connect the two devices again, then check whether the problem goes.
● When all the methods fail, the problem's serious, the hardware might break. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solve Haier Iron smart watch battery & screen issues|
|Connect the K88H Smart Watch to Android/iPhone|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Haier Iron smart watch from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-07-31By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-07-19By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2019-08-13By Joe Horner
Next article:Questions about the Teclast H30 smart wristband