Troubleshoot ID107 smart watch functional issues
By Zim Watson 2017-05-02 73003 317
This ID107 smart watch troubleshooting guide can help you solving the heart rate detection, time adjusting, sleep detection, new message/call notification issues that you might meet with this band. Read the guide to pick up the solutions you need.
|The heart rate feature doesn't work.|
|How to adjust the watch's time?|
|It cannot detect/record the sleep condition.||Notification feature doesn't alert new messages/calls.|
The heart rate feature doesn't work.
"When using the ID107 smart watch's heart rate feature to detect the heart rate, the feature doesn't work, and the error code -2 shows on the watch screen."
The correct way to use the heart rate detection feature:
Wear the band correctly on your wrist, ensuring the heart rate detection sensor is in contact with your skin, switch to the heart rate detection feature on the band, and please wait for a while to allow the band to detect your pulse.
If you have followed the correct way to do the heartrate detection, but it fails, follow these steps:
● Try not to move, keep still to allow the band to detect your heart rate.
● Unbind the watch from your phone and then pair them again.
● Reset the band in the "Veryfit for heart rate" or "Veryfit 2.0" application: Open the app, and connect the watch to the app. In the User section, choose System Setting option, tap Restart Device to reset the watch.
Notice: The iPhone can use both "Veryfit for heart rate" and "Veryfit 2.0" to connect to the watch, but Android OS device only can use "Veryfit 2.0" app to connect to the watch. However, the operation interface of the two apps is similar.
● If none of the above methods resolve the issue, check whether there is a working green light on the back of the band's body when you activate the heart rate detection feature on the band. If not, then the sensor is faulty. Contact the after-sales service for further help.
How to adjust the watch's time?
The ID107 smart watch's time is same as the paired phone's time. Simply connect the watch to your phone via the "VeryFit for heart rate" or "Veryfit 2.0" connection app. Then the time will automatically sync to your phone's.
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to iPhone|
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to Android phone|
It cannot detect/record the sleep condition.
The sleep detection feature only works at night, and you need to wear this band on your wrist when you are sleeping, then the band will automatically detect your sleep condition, such as how long your deep sleep or light sleep is, what the sleep start time and end time is. The monitoring data will automatically sync to the phone app.
If you have followed the right way to use this feature, but it fails in working, try below solutions:
● Maybe the watch met some tempered system errors, so you can reset the watch. Open the "VeryFit for heart rate" or "Veryfit 2.0" application, and connect the watch to the app. In the User section, choose System Setting option, tap Restart Device to reset the watch.
● Once all the ways make no sense, the watch's hardware might be damaged. The best way is to contact the after-sales service for tech assistance or send it back the factory to check and repair.
Notification feature doesn't alert new messages/calls.
If you want to receive the new message or call notifications on the ID107 smart band, you need to enable the SMS alert, call alert, and SNS features on the watch's app.
● Simply connect the watch to the "VeryFit for heart rate" or "Veryfit 2.0" application, locate to Device section, then turn on the SMS Alert, Call Alert, and SNS Alert features. Now, you can receive notifications on your band.
● Keep your watch connecting to your phone through Bluetooth, otherwise, you cannot receive these notifications as well.
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Next article:Mi Band 1S guide | Fix any issues easily