Troubleshoot JJRC H36 RC quadcopter motor & flying issues
The JJRC H36 RC quadcopter cannot power on? One electric motor doesn't work? It always flips when flying? Let's solve these problems!
When you JJRC H36 RC quadcopter meet the electric motor or flying issues, you can get solutions here to solve these issues. Hope this troubleshooting guide can help you!
|The JJRC H36 RC quadcopter cannot power on.|
|One of the electric motors doesn't work.|
|The JJRC H36 quadcopter directly flips when flying.|
The JJRC H36 RC quadcopter cannot power on.
1. Firstly, check whether you have connected the quadcopter with its battery through the power cable. The power connection port is on the drone's back. Plug the cable into the port. When the power is connected, the indicator lights of the drone will light and flash.
2. If the indicator lights don't light, it means the battery runs out the power or the battery is damaged. Simply charge it to a computer USB port through its original USB cable. After the charge, if the lights don't light as well, the battery is damaged. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
3. You can use an electroprobe to test the battery's voltage is normal or not. The normal voltage range of the battery is 3.7V - 4.2V. If the voltage you test is not in this range, the battery is broken. Please contact the after-service for help.
One of the electric motors doesn't work.
1. Maybe the connection between the quadcopter and the remote controller is poor. Try to reboot both the two devices, and then pair them again: Move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the quadcopter stop flashing and become lighted.
2. Try to reset the quadcopter, so that to adjust the gyro's parameters: Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, move both of the joysticks to the left bottom and then the right bottom to level the quadcopter.
3. Maybe the electric cable between the motor and the main engine is broken, or they are in bad contact. You can take off the drone case to check the connection condition. If so, it's a small problem, just take it to a digital product fixing store to fix.
4. If all the ways make no sense, the reason should be some part of the main engine is damaged. Please take it to a digital product fixing store to check and fix. If the main engine needs to be exchanged, you'd better contact the after-sales service for more professional consult.
The JJRC H36 quadcopter directly flips when flying.
1. If the quadcopter can fly up, but starts to flip soon, usually it's because you install the propellers in the wrong location. Please refer to its user menu to install them correctly. For example, the two "A" propellers need to be installed at the diagonal locations.
2. Maybe the propellers are installed too tight on the motors. Check them. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen them) and then check whether the drone can spin normally.
3. Maybe the two direction electric motors are installed in the wrong location (or the diagonal motors are installed wrong, you can check whether the diagonal cables' color is the same, if no, they are installed wrong). Simply exchange their location. But in fact, on this quadcopter, you cannot do it yourself, please ask help from a digital product fixing center staff, or contact the after-sales service to exchange a new one, because it's also a quality problem.
4. If all the mentioned reasons are eliminated, maybe the remote signal receiving component is damaged. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Troubleshoot JJRC H36 RC quadcopter propeller issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H36 2.4GHz 4CH 6 axis gyro RC quadcopter from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
2017-09-28 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: Amkov AMK7000S action camera troubleshooting guide
Next article: How to pair 37 Degree L18 with phone via Bluetooth
You might also like:
2017-03-16 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-17 By GB Blog Official
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson