Troubleshoot JJRC H36 RC quadcopter propeller issues
One of the JJRC H36 RC quadcopter's propellers doesn't spin? The spinning speed of the propellers is different? What's wrong with that and how to deal with it? The answers are all here.
It's annoying to find that the propeller cannot work normally when you flying the JJRC H36 RC quadcopter. What's wrong with the propeller? How to deal with the issues? Read this fixing guide to find your answers.
|One of the propellers doesn't spin.|
|The spinning speed of the four propellers is different.|
One of the propellers doesn't spin.
1. Check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin normally.
2. Uninstall the propeller and check whether its electric motor works, if yes, the propeller has something wrong. Simply change another one. There are backup propellers in the product package.
3. If the motor doesn't work, please take off the drone case to check whether the electronic motor cable connects to the main engine well.
4. Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, move both of the joysticks to the left bottom and then the right bottom to level the quadcopter. Or press the below button to fine tune the quadcopter.
5. Alternatively, try to reboot the quadcopter. Turn off the remote controller and pull out the power cable from the quadcopter, then turn on the controller and connect the drone with the battery again. Pair them (move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the quadcopter stop flashing and become lighted) and wait for 2 minutes, then you can try to fly it.
6. However, after all above steps, if the propeller still can't spin, its electric motor must damage. You can take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair or exchange the component. If there is no appropriate motor for your drone, you can contact the after-sales service for help.
The spinning speed of the four propellers is different.
1. Firstly, you can try to reset the quadcopter, so that to adjust the gyro's parameters: Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, move both of the joysticks to the left bottom and then the right bottom to level the quadcopter.
2. The four electric motors' output power is different, you can press the below button to fine tune their output power.
3. The propeller's spin speed also can be affected by the wind strength and the magnetic field strength. So please avoid flying the quadcopter in the strong wind or the strong magnetic field environment.
4. If the quadcopter directly flips when flying, the reason should be the two direction electric motors are installed in the wrong location. Simply exchange their location. But in fact, on this quadcopter, you cannot do it yourself, please ask help from a digital product fixing center staff, or contact the after-sales service to exchange a new one, because it's also a quality problem.
5. Turn off the carefree mode to correct the propellers' spinning speed. Press the below button to quite the carefree mode, and repeat the first and second step to reset and fine tune your quadcopter. Alternatively, reboot the quadcopter and pair the remote controller with the drone again. When the direction is corrected and the spinning speed of the propellers is almost the same, you can use the carefree mode again.
|You may also want to read:|
|Troubleshoot JJRC H36 RC quadcopter motor & flying issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H36 2.4GHz 4CH 6 axis gyro RC quadcopter from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
2017-09-28 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: SJ7000 sport video camcorder screen and booting issues
Next article: Awei A920BL earphone Bluetooth connection guide
You might also like:
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-02-17 By GB Blog Official