Troubleshoot MXQ Pro+ TV box 9 common problems
By Adeline Belluz 2018-03-09 45738 4
● Check the connector of your HDMI cable for connecting your TV to MXQ Pro+ TV box. If the connector has dirt on it, wipe them off with clean cloth or tissue.
● Connect the box to TV by another HDMI port, or connect the TV box with another HDMI interface available TV, to try if the HDMI cable is fine. If the screen is working fine, maybe the HDMI connector is poor contact or something wrong. If the screen still changes wired color and show blurred images, maybe the HDMI cable is not good. In this situation, simply change an effective HDMI cable to try again.
If you have this problem after connecting your MXQ Pro+ TV box to a television, you can follow the solutions below:
● Set a signal source which is same as the output signal of your MXQ Pro+: open your TV, press the INPUT or Source button on the TV remote control, choose the signal source your TV box has, then you can watch video on the TV.
● Maybe the HDMI cable for connecting the MXQ TV box and your TV is bad so that change another useful HDMI cable.
● Maybe the firmware of the MXQ Pro+ has something wrong, try to download its ROM firmware to flash the device.
The TV box has something wrong with its firmware, just download the ROM firmware to flash the device.
Try to restore the MXQ Pro+ TV box to factory setting in the System Settings. After that, open the Google Play store to download the desired APP. If the factory reset doesn't solve this problem, you could download the MXQ Pro+ TV box ROM firmware to flash the device.
Try to restore the MXQ Pro+ TV box to factory setting in the System Settings. After that, open the Google Play store to download the desired APP.
If the factory reset doesn't solve this problem, you could download the MXQ Pro+ TV box ROM firmware to flash the device.
● Make sure that the MXQ Pro+ TV box has been plugged into the power source. If you forget to connect it to the power supply, just do it through its power adapter.
● You have plugged the TV box to the power source, but the device cannot be powered on? Change another 5V 2A output power cable and power adapter to provide power for the box.
● If above solutions don't help, maybe the power port of the MXQ Pro+ TV box is broken. Thus, you can go to a local fixing store to fix your TV box or ask the seller for help if the product is still under guarantee.
Yes, it does.
Yes, it supports 1TB external hard disk.
Yes, it has installed KODI 16.0.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the MXQ TV box from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|What is TV box and how does it work?|
|MXQ Pro+ TV Box Firmware Pack|
|Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV box firmware pack|
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
Prev article:Chuwi Hi8 Pro CWI513 tablet troubleshooting guide
Next article:Troubleshoot CUBE iWork8 Air tablet common problems