Troubleshoot Palo NC05 LCD battery charger common issues
By Adeline Belluz 2018-01-12 2963 3
The input of Palo NC05 battery charger is 100V - 240V AC and 50 / 60Hz, which means the charger can be used in any country with the right plug. If the charger doesn't work and its LCD screen not lighting up after plugging in a socket, try the solutions below:
● Make sure the charging cable is fine and has been connected to the socket firmly.
● Plug and unplug the charger for several times to exclude the problem isn't caused by its interface since you haven't used it for a long time.
● Check if the touching point of your charger's plug has impurity substance. If yes, use a clean cloth to remove the impurity.
● Change another suitable power adapter to try again. If the charger can work properly, the charging adapter has something wrong; or else, the charger has quality problem.
● If none of above methods work, the product has something wrong, just contact the aftersale service for help.
The time of fully charging depends on your battery's capacity and type (AA or AAA battery). Before solving the problem, I want to introduce the charging time of Palo NC05 for you:
- AA battery: 1200mA x 1, 600mA x 2, 300mA x 3, 300mA x 4
- AAA battery: 600mA x 1, 300mA x 2, 150mA x 3, 150mA x 4
1200mA / 600mA / 300mA / 150mA means how much power the charger charge your battery each hour, 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 means the number of battery. For example, if you charge a 2400mA AA battery, it needs 2 hours to fully charge.
How to solve the problem:
● The battery has enough power. Your digital device only supports primary battery, so it doesn't work if you insert the rechargeable battery into the device. But that's not mean the battery hasn't power. In this case, you could use a household multimeter to detect the battery - it has power if the voltage is higher 1.5V, the battery is empty if the detected voltage is lower 1.2V.
● The battery aging seriously, which has high internal resistance. This causes the battery stores less power and stops charging fast.
The Palo NC05 fast battery charger displays full battery icon after charging completely and the charger will disconnect with the battery automatically. Do not recharge the battery after the charger has charged it fully, or else the Palo NC05 will recharge your battery slowly for several minutes.
Use a household multimeter to detect the voltage of your battery. If the detected is higher 1.3V, that's mean the Palo NC05 fast battery charger hasn't problem. What causes the problem is that your device supports primary battery (its voltage is higher 1.5V) instead of rechargeable battery (whose maximum voltage is 1.42V). In this case, your device not powering on after inserting the fully charged rechargeable battery, but that's not mean the battery hasn't power.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Palo NC05 fast battery charger from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|5 best Qi wireless chargers for iPhone X|
|Pump Express vs Quick Charge: which one is right for you?|
|The best alternative phones to iPhone X with similar key features|
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower