Troubleshoot top 10 DZ09D smart watch phone issues
By Ingrid Wilhelmina 2017-05-18 1252 2
● Connect and charge the smart watch phone using a mains charger. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it charge for some time and then try booting the DZ09D again.
● Check to ensure there is a solid contact between the charging connectors and the charger.
● Check the charging contacts for any visible signs of oxidation. Carefully remove any residue and try to charge the smart watch phone again.
● Always try to charge the phone using the original USB charger that came in the box to ensure the correct power input and output.
● To exclude the possibility of defective peripherals, change to another effective USB cable and/or power charger.
● The USB charging port might be damaged. Fully charge the battery with universal charger and install the battery back into the phone.
● If this is the first time you have charged the DZ09D, please use a high-power mains wall socket for at least 3 hours, then try to boot the smart watch phone.
● If the problem persists, the likely causes should be the battery or motherboard issue. Go to a local repair store to fix the device, or contact our aftersales center to arrange a product return and repair.
● Check whether there are something dirty or glue between the battery and the motherboard. Just try to wipe them clearly.
● The phone battery might be completely drained. Try connecting the DZ09D smart watch phone to the original charger that came supplied with the product, then charge the device for at least 10 minutes and try to boot again.
● Connect and charge the phone using its original charger. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to force a boot.
● Use a different USB cable and/or power charger. With the new peripherals, charge the smart watch phone for half an hour and then try to boot it.
● If none of the solutions work, the most likely cause of the boot issue is the USB connector, motherboard, or the battery. Contact the aftersales service to arrange a product return and repair or take the phone to a local phone repair store.
The battery may be loose, take out the battery and re-install it again.
There might be an underlying hardware problem, contact the aftersales service to arrange a product return and repair.
The QR code on the user guide is blurred, so the phone may be unable to recognize it. Except for the QR code on the user manual, you can also get it from the watch app "Quick Response". Alternatively, you can download it from the Google Play Store by searching "BTNotification".
Notice: Do not install the wrong app, since there are many software named "BTNotification" in Google Play Store.
If you insert the SIM card, you can independently use most of its functions without connecting to your cell phone. But, if you do not insert the SIM card, some functions, like calling, message, and mobile network, will not work. But you can answer the phone calls when connecting to the Bluetooth.
Yes, you can. There are a SIM card and TF card slot in this smart watch phone.
No, the supplier doesn’t provide a CE certificate.
This watch phone only supports the built-in apps, and doesn’t support downloading.
Yes, you can. If you insert a SIM card into your smart watch phone, and connect it to your mobile phone via Bluetooth, then you will receive two calls from both your watch phone and mobile phone when someone is calling you.
No, you cannot. The smart watch phone only supports a single SIM card.
GearBest customers can access our aftersales service center here. For further questions and help with the bestselling DZ09D smart watch phone, simply navigate to the page and fill in your ticket information before submitting it. We will deal with your issues as soon as we receive them.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to sync the DZ09D smart watch phone with your phone|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official