Troubleshoot top 6 KingWear KW18 smartwatch phone issues
By GB Blog Official 2017-04-08 6274 2
Featuring a distinctive and undeniably premium design, the KingWear KW18 smartwatch phone stands out with its show-stopping round dial. Together with a dull-polished TPU band and aluminum watch case, the metallic aesthetics are both cool and luxurious when worn on your wrist. Powerful, stylish and affordable, this sub-$50 smartwatch phone has fast become one of the most popular smart wearables available here at GearBest!
However, while the vast majority of users love their experience (evidenced by an average score of 4.7 stars), a small number have reported occasional glitches during their daily use. Fear not! We have prepared this handy troubleshooting guide packed to the brim with practical solutions. Follow the step-by-step walkthroughs and you'll be enjoying the KingWear KW18 the way it was designed to be.
● Connect and charge the smartwatch phone using a mains charger. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it charge for some time and then try booting the KingWear KW18 again.
● Check to ensure there is a solid contact between the charging connectors and the charger.
● Check the charging contacts for any visible signs of oxidation. Carefully remove any residue and try to charge the smartwatch phone again.
● Always try to charge the phone using the original USB charger that came in the box to ensure the correct power input and output.
● If this is the first time you have charged the KingWear KW18, please use a high-power mains wall socket for at least 3 hours, then try to boot the smartwatch phone.
● If none of the above solutions are successful, the most likely reason is the charging connector(s) or battery is damaged. Go to a local repair store to fix the device, or contact our aftersales center to arrange a product return and repair.
There is a momentary image when booting the smartwatch phone, but the screen becomes black afterwards.
● The phone battery might be completely drained. Try charging the device for at least 10 minutes before powering it on.
● To exclude the possibility of defective peripherals, use a different USB cable and/or power charger. With the new peripherals, charge the smartwatch phone for half an hour and then try to boot it.
● Should the above solutions still not resolve the boot issue, it's possible that either the battery or the smartwatch phone's internal hardware are faulty. Please contact the aftersales service staff to arrange a product return and repair, or alternatively take the smartwatch to a local tech repair store.
There are three pre-installed home screen wallpapers available with this smartwatch phone, however it is not possible to download/install other wallpapers.
The 2-in-1 card slot on the left side is designed for hybrid use: it can accommodate both a TF card (top) and a SIM card (bottom) at the same time.
The KingWear KW18 smartwatch phone does not support opening or reading these type of files.
The smartwatch phone lacks an operating system, so it is not possible to install additional apps.
All GearBest customers can easily access our convenient Aftersales Support Center at any time. If you have further questions regarding the bestselling KingWear KW18 smartwatch phone, simply navigate to the link and complete your ticket query information before submitting it. Our team will deal with your issue(s) as soon as we receive them. Thanks for reading!
|You may also want to read:|
|KingWear KW18 smartwatch phone user manual in English|
|How to pair any KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone|
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-12-26By Matthieu Andre
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-01-05By Steve Lowry
2017-04-20By Zim Watson
2019-01-11By Oleg Romanenko
Prev article:Fix the top 6 LeTV Leeco Le 2 Pro 4G phablet issues
Next article:Troubleshoot serious Elephone S7 smartphone issues