Troubleshoot TW64 Pro smart watch common issues
By Adeline Belluz 2018-01-24 2147 3
● Plug in the USB cable several times or move the smart watch slightly.
● Maybe the touch point on smart watch is oxidized. Use a knife shave the point slightly.
● Change another power supply, charging cable or adapter.
● Charge the watch at least 3 hours, then press the power button to boot it up.
● If none of above methods work, maybe the battery has problem, contact the aftersale service for help.
Check whether your phone's operating system is Android 4.3 / iOS 7.1 or later. Change another phone if your phone's OS is less than the required compatibility version, or else some features of the watch won't work.
If your phone meets the OS requirement, try to reset the smart health watch in settings to fix the problem.
The watch measures your steps through hardware and algorithm, which may record steps inaccurately as it affects by your body swings, the road, slope, etc. For example, if your hand swing slightly, the recorded steps will less than the actual steps.
Smart watch with heart rate monitor function is great for recording your body condition by wearing on your wrist.
How to use TW64 Pro health watch to detect heart rate: wear the watch on your wrist, make it closely touch skin, then open the detection function and wait for a while, the watch will monitor your heart rate.
If you operate correctly but heart rate function doesn't work, you can try the following methods:
● Long press the power button to restart the watch.
● Factory reset the smart health watch, or else contact aftersale service for help.
If you fail to connect your smart watch to a cell phone and make sure you have opened Bluetooth on the phone and smart health watch, try the following solutions:
● Check if the phone OS is compatible with TW64 Pro smart watch. The sports watch supports Android 4.3 or above / iOS 7.1 or above system, if your phone's system is not meet the requirement, you can't connect the bracelet to your cell phone through Bluetooth.
● Check the Bluetooth version of your phone. TW64 Pro smart watch comes with Bluetooth 4.0, if the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than Bluetooth 4.0, the two devices won't pair successfully.
● Clear the Bluetooth connection history if there are many records on your phone. After that, search the smart band's Bluetooth and connect again.
● Make sure there is no obstacle between the devices and the distance is less than 10 meters (within 5 meter will be better). If there is a wall between the smart watch and your phone, you may have difficulty in connecting the Bluetooth devices.
● Turn off and then turn on your phone's Bluetooth, or restart your phone to try again.
● Pair the smart watch with another phone (Android 4.3 / iOS 7.1 or above system). If it connects successfully, your previous phone has problem; If it still doesn't, the smart watch has problem, please contact the seller for help.
GetFit - just search "getfit" in app market to install it on your phone.
No, it can not.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased TW64 Pro smart watch from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|5 men watch gift ideas under $30|
|Solve TW64 smart watch Bluetooth pairing & charging issues|
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2019-07-20By Adan Flannigan
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-08By Joe Horner
2017-05-15By GB Blog Official
2019-08-14By Joe Horner