UMIDIGI 4G Android smartphone FAQ
By Steve Lowry 2018-12-25 2935 0
Frequently asked questions about UMIDIGI smartphone
After the phone installed the SD card, you can read your SD card in two ways:
1) Enter the settings - storage and USB - SD card (if you can’t read it, the SD card option won’t display);
2) Go to File Manager - Storage - to see if there is an SD card option;
If your phone does not recognize the memory card appears, the following method is recommended by the investigation:
1) Check the capacity of the memory card, to see whether your card is within maximum space limit which your phone can support, and then try to restart the phone;
2) Insert the SD card into another phone, see if you can normally use, or install a different SD card on your the phone (check whether SD card, SD card slot is damaged);
3) Data backup SD card, formatted the SD card to see if it’s normal;
4) Backup important data (contacts, multimedia files, etc.) to restore the factory settings (Settings - Backup&reset - Factory data reset).
Data network switch is turned on or not, if connected to the network but it still prompt the network is unconnected, you need to check by the following methods:
1) Contact your operator to confirm whether your SIM card opened the Internet access;
2)Check whether the current network signal is stable: if the network signal instability, that is easily to lead to network failure, you can try to replace the using environment to make comparison;
3) Turn Airplane mode on, then turn on data networks and try to access the Internet;
4) Reset the Internet Parameters: settings - more - Cellular networks - APN-- reset to the default settings, then try to restart the phone after the reset;
5) Replace the SIM card: Check whether there is a poor contact between the SIM card and the SIM card tray.
During the call found a low voice, how to fix it:
1) During a call, use the "vol+" button to adjust the volume;
2) View foil, leather, etc. Are there blocked the handset? If there are, you should remove them;
3) Replace the time, location, contact, to check whether it’s the network problems.
As we all know, you want to compare two things, one aspect of the difference must be compared under the same conditions; Similarly, to compare the signal difference between the two phones, two mobile phones must be under the same conditions. Phone signal comparison premise
1) The same type of SIM card
2) The same network standard: for example, all in the 4G network, all under 2G network.
3) The same location: This includes base station location and the location of your phone, this condition requires special methods can view.
When the above three conditions are satisfied, Go to Settings - About phone --SIM card status, view the signal strength values, numerical comparison between two mobile phones, the absolute value of the difference within 10dBm is normal. Of course, different models, different brands, there will be differences in signal strength.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased UMIDIGI 4G smartphone from us and still have problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
Next article:How to pair your Honor Band 4 with your mobile phone