Unable to Charge or Fully Charge Xiaomi Mi Band 4? Click Here to get the Solutions!
By Joe Horner 2020-04-15 2864 0
How to resolve Xiaomi Mi Band 4 charging problem?
For example, if your Mi Band 4 battery level is displayed as a percentage in increments of 10% or the battery level of the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is displayed in increments of 1%.
To resolve these charging issues of Xiaomi Mi Band 4, please perform the following tips:
●If your Mi band is charged to 90%, and its battery level does not change for a long period of time, this may be due to the charging speed slowing down as the battery approaches a full charge. This is to ensure optimal battery life.
●The theoretical charging time is approximately 100 minutes (in temperatures between 20-45 Deg.C). To protect the battery, the Mi band 4 may not charge or take a long time to fully charge in environments with extremely low or high temperatures.
●To extend the Mi Band 4 battery lifespan, the charging current reduces and charging speed slows down in low ambient temperatures (0–20 Deg.C), and stops when the ambient temperature is below 0 Deg.C.
●If the ambient temperature is below 0 Deg.C or higher than 45 Deg.C, your Mi band 4 will stop charging.
Your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 can not be charged properly, in addition to the above reasons, there may also be the following reasons, please check carefully.
- Perform a quick check of the charging cable if you notice that the battery level has not increased after an extended period of time.
- Make sure that the charging port is clean and dry.
- Use the original USB cable to charge your Xiaomi Mi Band 4.
- It is recommended that you use a 5V charger rather than a power bank to charge your Mi band because some power banks do not support low-current charging.
- Make sure that the charger, USB cable, charging cradle, and the Mi band body is properly connected.
- If there is a red battery icon displayed on the screen, this indicates that your device's battery is faulty. In this case, please visit an authorized Customer Service Center for assistance.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Xiaomi Mi band 4 from us and still have a problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:How to Work Webcam on Xbox One?