What does WDS mean?
By Pat Gottsdanker 2020-01-09 2006 56
1. The family area is larger, there are more rooms, wireless router A is placed in the living room, and the wireless signal is good in the room close to the living room; but in the room far away from the living room, due to the barrier of the wall, the wireless signal is very weak, affecting the normal use.
Solution: install a wireless router B in the room, and enable the WDS function on the wireless router, connect it with the A wireless router in the living room by bridging, and expand the signal of the wireless router A, so that the mobile devices in the room far from the living room can also use the wireless network of the wireless router A.
2. The WDS function above the wireless router can also be used to extend the coverage of the wireless network between different floors of the same building or between different buildings.
To put it bluntly, WDS can establish a bridge (relay) between wireless AP or wireless routers to expand the original wireless signal coverage. While extending the coverage, it will not affect the use of wireless devices, which greatly facilitates the use of wireless networks.
1. When two wireless routers bridge WDS, it is not necessary to turn on the WDS function on both wireless routers, just turn on the WDS function on the secondary router (unconnected router), and then scan to the primary router (networked router) and connect it. The channel of the secondary router must be the same as that of the primary router, otherwise WDS bridging cannot be established.
2. The same primary router can establish WDS bridging function with multiple secondary routers at the same time. For example, the main router A, wireless routers B, C, D can all establish WDS bridge with A router at the same time, which greatly expands the wireless network coverage of wireless router A.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-02-28By Zim Watson