What if the Tenda router management page does not open to display 403 Forbidden
By Colman Walcott 2020-01-08 3004 149
1. press the Win+r key at the same time, bring up the running window, enter cmd.
2. call up the command prompt window, view the local network information, and enter ipconfig. Check to see if the address in the Default Gateway column is the same as the default address of the router management interface that you just entered. If it is not consistent, re-enter this address in the browser to see if you can enter the router management page. If consistent, proceed to the next action.
3. under the browser "customize and Control" (gear) menu, select "proxy Server", and click "do not use proxy". Revisit 192.168.0.1 and the router management page opens smoothly.
This method is only suitable for Chromium kernel browsers, and the test of 360 high-speed browsers is effective. IE kernel browsers operate slightly differently.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Next article:How to Reset GoPro Hero8 Black?