What is G-sensor and where it applied
By Steve Lowry 2018-07-24 2176 0
What is G-sensor
Gravity-sensor is that it can perceive the change of accelerating force. And the accelerating force is the force which causes accelerated motion, such as shaking, falling, rising and others motions, All these can be transferred to the electronic signal by the G-sensor and then be acculturated via the microprocessor. Later, all pre-designed functions are completed. For example, MP3 can change the songs according to the shaking directions.
Adopting this tech on the mobile phone, it can make corresponding software applications based on user actions. For instance, the games will have different actions as the different shaking, just like the Wii's MEMS (microelectromechanical system).
Applications of G-sensor
● The acceleration angle due to gravity can be measured by a gravity sensor, and the inclination angle of the device with respect to the horizontal plane can be calculated. By analyzing dynamic acceleration, you can analyze how the device moves. But at the beginning, you will find that the light measurement tilt and acceleration do not seem to be very useful. But current engineers have come up with many ways to get more useful information.
● Acceleration sensors can help bionics robots understand the environment in which they are currently located. Is climbing, or going downhill, whether it falls. Or for a flying robot, it is also crucial for controlling the attitude. A good programmer can use the accelerometer to answer all of the above questions.
● Gravity sensors can be used to analyze engine vibration.
● Before entering the consumer electronics market, gravity sensors have been widely used in automotive electronics, mainly in body control, safety systems and navigation. Typical applications such as airbags, ABS anti-lock brakes System, electronic stability program (ESP), electronically controlled suspension system, etc.
● GPS-inertial navigation: There is no GPS signal when the car travels in tunnels or tall buildings, it can continue to navigate by the gyroscope.
● Motion-sensing control game: Supplying more creative space for the APP developers. The developer can control the game via the action detection (mobile actions are within the 3D area). For example, take your phone to a steering wheel, your phone screen as a flying fighter, as long as you up and down it, the plan can do the same movements.
Application in the phone
The G-sensor is a device pioneered by Apple and is now used on iPhone and iPod-nano4. The simple point is that you originally put the phone in your hand is vertical, you turn it 90 degrees, cross it, its page will automatically respond to your focus, that is, the page is also rotated 90 degrees very humanized.
|You may also want to read:|
|How does mobile gyroscope works in your cell phone?|
|WHY GPS can't get on well with your iPhone?|
|How to do when you meet these problems - Cellphone FAQ|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2019-02-13By Niki Jones
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-02-16By Oleg Romanenko
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-02-19By Oleg Romanenko
Next article:What are pixels, maximum and effective pixels?