What is mechanical keyboards and how does it differ from ordinary PC keyboards?
By Linky Johnson 2019-05-30 731 0
What is the Mechanical Keyboard?
Mechanical keyboard is a type of keyboard. Each key on a mechanical keyboard contains a complete switch underneath. Each switch is composed of a housing, a spring, and a stem. Switches come in three variants: linear with consistent resistance, tactile with a non-audible bump and clicky, a tactile with an audible click. Depending on the resistance of the spring, the key requires different amounts of pressure to actuate. The shape of the stem varies the actuation distance and travel distance of the switch. The amount of sound produced by actuation can also be changed. Mechanical keyboards allow for the removal and replacement of keycaps.
What is the difference between a mechanical keyboard and a normal keyboard?
1. The mechanical keyboard is more responsive. Because the mechanical keyboard has a short trigger keystroke, when you play the game, you have not pressed the button to your skill and put it out, so the mechanical keyboard is more sensitive than the normal keyboard. So when you use the mechanical keyboard to play the game, you can move to the other side to see a wave of operation~
2. The mechanical keyboard can be used for a long time. The service life of the mechanical keyboard can be longer than that of the ordinary keyboard for a long time. It can be said to be particularly durable. Therefore, the mechanical keyboard is more expensive than the ordinary keyboard.
3. The feel of the mechanical keyboard is good! When you use the mechanical keyboard once and then use the ordinary keyboard, you will feel a little uncomfortable. This is the difference between the mechanical keyboard and the ordinary keyboard.
4. The keys of the mechanical keyboard are not fighting. Whenever you need to press a button continuously, there is no conflict between the mechanical keyboards, we can use all the keys together with the mechanical keyboard!
Saying the benefits of a mechanical keyboard is not to prove that the mechanical keyboard has no harm. The downside of the mechanical keyboard is that the button sound is too loud, especially affecting the rest of the people around you!
|You may also want to read:|
|Sony a7s III: rumors are back|
|Xiaomi Mi band 3 vs. Xiaomi Hey Plus: which one is better?|
|Xiaomi executives broke the news: Xiaomi A3 48MP camera|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry