Which is more power-efficient, Snapdragon 855 or 710?
By Finley Grove 2020-01-07 754 383
1. from the core parameters, Snapdragon 855 uses the most advanced 7 nm process, Snapdragon 710 uses 10 nm process. Snapdragon 855 process is relatively new, which can enhance chip performance and further reduce energy consumption, which is more power-saving than Snapdragon 710 in daily use.
2. Snapdragon 855 consumes more power than Snapdragon 710 in terms of game power consumption. Snapdragon 855 has a higher operating frequency, which means higher power consumption.
3. In addition to the influence on the production process and running frequency of the hardware, the power consumption of the mobile phone platform is also related to the optimization of the mobile phone system and the actual usage habits. It is suggested that the actual service life should be investigated according to the battery life test of the specific mobile phone model. Which is more power-saving,
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-19By Lydia Scott
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-30By Joe Horner
Prev article:What about the Snapdragon 712 processor?