Who is not suitable for using electric heated blankets?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-10-28 545 0
● Pregnant wome. Because electric heating blankets have resistance wires, which will generate electromagnetic fields after energization, which will affect the normal division of fetal cells, and even cause abnormal changes, so it is very dangerous.
● The men to plan to have baby. Because the high temperature generated by electric blankets will affect the ability of men of childbearing age to produce sperm. For the next generation, stay away from electric blankets.
● Infants and young children have poor thermoregulatory ability. The use of electric blankets can cause dehydration heat and other diseases due to excessive water loss, which hinders the growth and development of infants and young children, so they cannot be used.
● If you have asthma, colds and other respiratory diseases, using electric blankets can cause sore throat, hoarseness, and even more serious consequences such as hemoptysis.
● Burns, burns and other patients use electric blankets to easily accelerate the blood circulation in the body, resulting in increased bleeding and more serious consequences.
● Anemia, diabetes, physical allergies, and elderly and children are more likely to develop allergic dermatitis when using electric blankets, so it is not suitable for use.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
Prev article:How to check the Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro battery life?