Why can't you play with your cell phone in a gas station?
By Jonah Eagan 2019-12-31 1702 6
1. The gas station will set up an exhaust port on the ground in order to avoid thermal expansion and cold contraction in the oil depot, and some gas containing gasoline will be discharged into the air near the gas station, so there will be a smell of gasoline near the gas station. Gasoline molecules closely combine with air molecules to form a mixture. If gasoline molecules reach a certain concentration, they will approach a highly explosive limit.
2. And the mobile phone in use will produce electromagnetic waves, especially when the mobile phone receives and sends cellular signals or makes phone calls, the electromagnetic wave of electric shock will be suddenly enhanced, which will ionize with the surrounding air and even produce sparks. this will detonate the gas mixture. Therefore, you can't play with your cell phone within the range of a gas station.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson