Xiaomi Haylou LS01 Smartwatch Quick Start Guide: How to Use this Haylou Watch?
By Joe Horner 2019-10-31 9184 1
For first time use, please charge the Haylou LS01 to activate the watch as shown the figure below.
Put on the watch and make sure it stays one finger far from your carpal. Adjust the watch to fit comfortably around your wrist.
NOTE: Heart rate monitoring may be affected if you wear your watch too tightly or loosely.
The Haylou LS01 smartwatch compatible with both Android and iOS devices. For detailed pairing method, please refer to this post: Haylou LS01 Samrtwatch Pairing Guide
Magnetic absorption charging is supported with Haylou LS01 smartwatch. For detailed charging method, please refer to this post: Haylou LS01 Smartwatch Charging Guide
The Haylou LS01 smartwatch supports both touch control and function key control.
●For function key command:
1. Press the operating button to unlock the screen.
2. Press the operating button to return to the last screen.
3. Hold the operating button to enter sport screen, where you can terminate sport mode.
●For gesture command:
Swipe screen toward different direction to enter sub-screen accordingly:
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Haylou LS01 Watch from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
Prev article:How to Paring the Xiaomi Haylou GT2 TWS Earbuds?