Xiaomi Mi Box S remote controller Bluetooth pairing guide and troubleshooting
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-10-09 43026 0
How to pair Xiaomi Mi Box S and remote controller?
Step 1: Open the battery cover of the Bluetooth remote control, remove the insulation film, and install the battery (positive side up) and the battery cover.
Step 2: Enter [Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [Network] -> [Bluetooth].
Step 3: Press the Bluetooth remote control [[OK] button.
Step 4: Use the remote control to click [Search Device] -> [Searched Device] -> Click [Xiameter Bluetooth Remote Control].
Step 5: After performing the above steps, you can see the Xiaomi Bluetooth remote control in the paired device list, and when the "drip" sound is emitted, operate the Bluetooth remote control direction.
The reasons and solutions for remote controller failure
● Check the remote control battery power level, please replace the battery in time.
● If the battery is fully charged, check the battery compartment, because the positive contact of the remote version of the millet box is an elastic wire. If the area in contact with the battery is too small and unstable, it will be The battery is not in contact with the remote control and cannot be powered normally.
● When the battery is installed, the positive electrode of the battery cannot be tightly attached to the back cover after the back cover is closed. During use, battery sloshing leads to poor contact. If you encounter the above two conditions, you can try to pad a thick piece of paper or add a sponge on the positive electrode of the battery.
● Is the distance of the remote control too large? The remote control range of the general remote control is about 10 meters, and there is no obstacle between the remote control and the TV receiver.
How to maintain Xiaomi Mi Box S remote controller?
● Purchase of regular batteries, inferior batteries not only damage the life of the remote control, but also pose a danger to the human body.
● Please replace the remote control battery in pairs. Do not mix old and new TVs or different types of batteries to prevent explosion.
● Please keep the battery compartment dry. Excessive moisture will cause short circuit and component damage.
● When using the remote control, avoid strong light and high temperature, otherwise it will affect the use of the remote control.
● If you are not using it for a long time, please remove the battery to prevent electricity and battery leakage.
● When the outer casing (outer surface) of the remote control is dirty, please do not use the organic cleaning agent such as water or gasoline to prevent the outer casing of the remote control from being corroded.
● If you need to clean the inside of the remote control, please carefully disassemble the conductive rubber and the surface of the circuit board, clean it with a suitable amount of anhydrous alcohol, and use it with a hair dryer.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased Xiaomi Mi Box S from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Prev article:How to Check the Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro Battery life?