Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 troubleshooting guide
By Zim Watson 2017-07-11 2039 3
|The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 screen flashing.|
|The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 touch screen won't work.|
|The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 won't download apps.|
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 screen flashing.
● Low battery can be causing the tablet's screen to flash. Check the Mi Pad's battery status and charge it if needed.
● Check whether you have turned on the Surface update option and the Strict mode in the Mi Pad 2 tablet Settings - Additional settings - Developer options. If yes, turn the two options off. (If you cannot find Developer options, enter the Settings - My device - and continually click the MIUI until Developer options settings appear under Additional settings.)
● Check whether you have turned on the Auto brightness option, if yes, turn it off under Settings - Display or the via the shortcut on the home screen.
● Another reason for the screen flashing can be app incompatibilty. Have you installed any new apps recently? If so, try uninstalling the app and see if the problem resolves.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 touch screen won't work.
● Make sure your fingers are clean and dry.
● The screen's surface may be dirty (sweat, grease, dust, etc) - use a soft clean cloth to wipe down the screen.
● The screen may be polluted by the environment or human body static, the sweat, or greasy dirt, please use a soft cloth to clean the screen surface.
● The way you touch the screen may be causing the problem. Do not tap it frequently - allow some time for the screen to respond to your touch.
● Occasionally, the screen may freeze. Wait for some to see if the issue resolves itself. If it doesn't, try rebooting the tablet.
● If this doesn't help, reset the Mi Pad. Go to Settings - Backup & reset - Factory reset and press the Reset button to reset the device. Note: make sure all your information is backed up, the reset will delete all your data on the tablet.
● If the touch screen doesn't work at all and you can't perform a reset through settings, try this. Power off the tablet - press the Power button and Volume Plus buttons together - release when the booting interface pops up. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm. Choose the "Yes, delete all user data" and press the Power button to reset the tablet. Wait until the "reboot system now" option appears and press the Power button to confirm.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 won't download apps.
System error 963 pops up every time you try to download a new app. If this happens, try the following:
● Check your internet connection. Make sure the network is stable and you have a strong signal.
● If you still can't download apps from the Google Play Store, try downloading the app from the built-in app market. If you are able to download the app, then the problem is with the Play Store app. Try re-installing it.
● If you are still unable to download the app, this probably means there are system errors. Try resetting the tablet. Go to Settings - Backup & reset - Factory reset, press the Reset button to reset the device. Note: make sure all your information is backed up, the reset will delete all your data on the tablet.
● If the problem persists, take the Mi Pad to the repair shop or contact the after-sales service.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
Prev article:BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone WIFI & network fixing guide
Next article:Fix YI II 4K action camera WIFI connection problems