Xiaomi Mi TV can’t connect WiFi, how to fix it?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-11-20 7738 0
How to connect Xiaomi Mi TV to WiFi?
Step 1: Turn on your Xiaomi Mi TV.
Step 2: Open the WiFi settings, and there is WiFi connection list.
Step 3: Select the WiFi name your want to connect.
Step 4: Then type the WiFi Password in the box and click "OK".
Step 5: After seconds, the screen will show you " Connected successfully".
Step 6: You can open an APP, like YouTube, to check whether the WiFi working fine.
How to fix Xiaomi Mi TV WiFi connection issues?
● Confirm that the router WIFI signal is normal. If the signal is too weak, it may not be connected to the network. And check if the wifi name and password connected to the Xiaomi Mi TV are correct.
● Whether the router setting prohibits the network card address (MAC) of the Xiaomi Mi TV. We can enter the router system settings, turn off access barring or add a Xiaomi Mi TV to allow devices to connect.
● Check whether the gateway and DNS in the wireless network are normal. It is recommended that the Xiaomi Mi TV wifi be set to be automatically obtained. If you use manual to get the IP address. Check if the DNS is correct.
● Check whether there is interference source of the same frequency near the Xiaomi Mi TV, turn off all other WiFi receiving interrupts and Bluetooth, wireless network card, unplug the induction cooker, etc. may interfere with the appliance, and then restart the router and the box to try.
● Turn off the Xiaomi Mi TV and restart after minutes of inactivity to see if if can be connected.
● Restore Xiaomi Mi TV to factory settings.
● If the above 6 methods invalid, try to change the DNS server address following the below steps.
Step 1: Go to "Settings", and find WiFi icon, click it.
Step 2: Tap the WiFi name your connected, turn off it and turn on again.
Step 3: Scroll down to DNS server.
Step 4: Type 18.104.22.168 and save the setting.
Step 5: Try to open your internet.
Step 6: If the Xiaomi Mi TV WiFi is still not working. Change DNS server to 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to Use Electric Heater Safely in Winter?
Next article:How to factory reset Xiaomi Mi TV?