Xiaomi Mi TV Miracast: How to mirror screen Xiaomi mobile phone to Xiaomi Mi tv?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-11-30 41793 0
Please follow these steps to connect your Xiaomi phone to your TV:
Step 1: Navigate to Smart Mirror and start it on your Xiaomi TV.
Step 2: Now go to the settings in Xiaomi Mobile phone.
Step 3: Click on more. And select wireless display.
Step 4: Activate this feature. Here you will now see the Xiaomi TV name display.
Step 5: Click on the name of the TV. It will take some time for the system to connect.
Step 6: You will receive notifications from your TV on your smart TV screen.
Step 7: All settings are complete.
What if the mirror screen failed, how to fix?
● Make sure your Xiaomi Mi TV and Xiaomi mobile phone connect to the same WiFi network。
● Turn off your phone and TV, then reboot them to check if it works。
● Please check if the network is working.
● Put the WiFi wireless router is close to your TV and mobile phone.
Notice: Miracast, This service available in all Xiaomi mobiles including Redmi 1s, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s Prime, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4G, Mi 3, Mi4, Mi 5, Mi 5Plus, Mi Mix, Mi Max etc. All phones have Wireless display function which is helpful to show your mobile screen on your smart TV. This service is not required any internet connectivity. you can enjoy screen mirroring without the internet.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Next article:How to record screen on Realme X2 Pro [2 Easy Ways]