Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro FAQ -- features, tips and tricks (1)
By GB Blog Official 2018-07-03 6177 1
Read the FAQ below if you are interested in learning more about XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro. This FAQ will guide you to solve some common and confusing problems.
1. Q: Which version of ROM is it equipped with?
A: Multilingual stable version of China, which can't be updated.
2. Q: The description shows it's MIUI 7, but the description displays it's MIUI 8, which is the real one?
A: It's MIUI 8. The Pro version is equipped with MIUI 7, you need to flash the ROM on the official website to update into MIUI 8. Think clearly before flashing the ROM because the official version only supports English and Chinese.
3. Q: What's the difference between Redmi Note 3 Pro and the foreign version?
A: They support different frequency bands.
SIM, Keys and Battery
1. Q: SIM 1 has no 4G network.
A: Swap the SIM card from Sim1 to Sim2 slot, check whether the SIM card is working.
2. Q: The phone just has one IMEI number.
A: Contact the seller to get guide and tools to create IMEI or you can ask local service station for help.
3. Q: The phone doesn't show incoming calls.
A: There are three possibilities:
a. You have set something wrong on your phone, or your phone charge may be overdue.
b. Use wifi data when dialling cause the phone doesn't show the name of coming calls.
c. Your phone may be too slow to react if you have downloaded too many apps.
4. Q: The battery is displayed with a negative number.
A: There might some troubles with the circuit management or the display, you can contact after-sales service.
Password and Others:
1. Q: What to do when you have forgotten your security password?
A: Long press power and volume buttons at the same time, enter "Recovery", then delete user data and cache.
2. Q: Why I cannot set password and open apps?
A: You have not flashed your phone properly, flash it again or contact the after-sales service.
3. Q: Unwanted adverts often pop up in the phone.
A: Three methods to solve this problem:
a. Disable those apps with too much pop-up adverts in software manager or set permission of data and wifi.
b. If the app comes with ads, you can set permissions in the security center settings to forbid automatic startup and download.
c. Flash again, it’s likely you have downloaded some viruses.
4. Q: I ordered Note 3 Pro but got Note 3.
A: Both phones are labeled Note 3 in signal, you can check the memory as the Pro is equipped with 3GB RAM while Note 3 has 2 GB.
|You may also want to read:|
|9 easy ways to master your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Phablet troubleshooting|
|Solutions for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro common issues|
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-11-15By Sophia Windsor
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-11-11By Adan Flannigan
2017-05-12By Linky Johnson
2019-11-27By Adan Flannigan
Prev article:WhoHoo! TV box factory reset is easier than ever!