Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Phablet troubleshooting
You may be troubled by Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro reboot, fingerprint, screen, voice and other thorny problems, here we summarized numbers of frequently asked questions from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro phablet buyers and convincing answers for you, here we go!
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro screen problems
Three reasons for why this may occur:
● Too much junk files in your phone will slow the system speed and cause insensitive touch feeling, what you need to do is to clean your phone by a third party app.
● Internal error may occur on your phone, try to reboot the phone or restore it to its factory settings.
● Something is wrong with the phone screen, take it to a repairing shop to check or contact aftersales service for help.
The most likely reason is the flex cable problem. 1-2 green lines will not affect the normal operation, if you want to wipe it, contact aftersales service to arrange for them to factory repairing or change screen.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro language problems
● It is likely that you missed something while flashing your phone, try to flash it again by downloading the ROM firmware.
● Try to connect your phone with computer by a USB cable and flash your phone trough computer, if you don't know how to operate, copy the flash package to an SD card and ask a professional for help.
It is easy, go to Setting - Additional Settings - Language&Input - Language, various languages shown on this page, just choose the target language you want.
Redmi Note 3 Pro fingerprint problems
This can be caused by reasons below:
● Apps conflicts might exist on your phone, just close apps running in the background and power off your phone or restore it to factory settings.
● Refurbishment bugs caused by wrong flashing, you need to flash it again. Please take the steps in question 3 for reference.
Please follow the steps below to record your fingerprint again:
● Adjust your finger position properly while recording, it is unnecessary to keep your fingers upright for you always unlock your phone casually in daily life.
● Try to record different fingers, if one of your fingerprints cannot be recognized easily, you can change another one.
● Ensure your fingers touched the metal ring of the sensor, but not just in the middle of the sensor while recording, for metal ring is one of the most important sensor components that increase the recognition rate.
● If you have followed the above steps, but the sensor still doesn't work, there may be something wrong with the sensor, contact the aftersales service for further checking.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro call problems
Network, microphone and hardware problems are the possible reasons lead to this situation:
● Generally speaking, the noise might be caused by poor network, try to change another location and call to check whether it's a network signal problem.
● Microphone problem may exist, take your phone to a repair store for checking.
● The message sending crystal on the mainboard might be broken, take it to a maintenance shop for further repairing.
● If the call received from others, the possible reasons may be you set something wrong on your phone or your card is in arrearage or loose, check your settings and if your card used normally; if the caller's name doesn't display, it may be a network call under WiFi.
● Slow response is another reason, too many apps on the phone cause slow response and call receiving delay, try to clear cache and uninstall unnecessary apps.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro crash problems
This possibly because you pressed the power button and volume up button simultaneously. Try to long press power button for 30 seconds to boot it up forcedly.
● Be patient, Xiaomi smartphone usually need some time to respond when power on, do not press any button and wait for 15 seconds for its response.
● If it still no response, it is possible that the battery has fully drained, try to charge it for 10 minutes and then power on.
● Your phone need to flash.
● If all of the above methods do not resolve the issue, your phone might require a repair.
Two possible reasons for this case:
● Your battery has fully drained, charge it for 10 minutes and power on.
● Battery or phone fault happened, contact aftersales service for further checking.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro voice and video problems
Take steps as follows:
● Check the music player and adjust volume up to verify if the system volume is normal.
● The phone jack oxidation might have occurred, try to wipe the jack by a cotton swab with pure alcohol and connect earphones again.
● Back up phone data and reset your phone.
● First, you need to verify if the video is recorded by phone camera or just online video, if it is an online video, you can save it after download.
● If the video is recorded by phone camera, please check if the phone storage is enough to save it, go to Settings - Installed apps - Camera, you can see camera data and storage on this page, click "clear data" to clear cache and then have a try if the video can be saved.
● For SD card problem, we advise you to format the card and check if it is normal.
● If these methods do not resolve the issue, contact aftersales service to arrange for them to check hardware problems.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro local position and connecting problems
No, there won't be any impact for your phone functions, just a little affect on time and time zone. There is only a part of country in your region have been recorded in your phone, not all countries around the world. You can choose other countries for positioning, which will not influence your phone functions, for the time and time zone difference, you can set them manually. Go to Setting - Additional Settings - Date & Time, close the automatic date & time and set the date, time and time zone manually.
This is because USB tethering in your Note 3 Pro is on. First, ensure your phone is connected with computer by a USB cable and go to Setting - More, close USB tethering, now the phone can be detected.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro password and flash back problems
Don't worry, follow our steps and have a try:
● Long press volume up button and power button at the same time to enter recovery mode and double wipe your phone: wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
● Flash your phone again.
● System read error may cause flash back, try to reboot the phone or restore factory settings, if all these don't work, your phone need to flash or aftersales repairing.
● Unsmoothly running mainly because you have opened too many apps in the background, please close the unnecessary apps and clear cache to make the phone smoothly.
All though the model numbers on Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 3 Pro both are Redmi Note 3, you can distinguish them by checking their CPU, the CPU of Redmi Note 3 is MTK while the Redmi Note 3 Pro is Qualcomm Snapdragon. You can find the CPU type in product page on GearBest.
Reasons for this case can be various and uncertain, please try the following steps:
● If you can enter the system, try to uninstall the apps loaded recent first.
● Go to setting to restore its factory settings.
● If you are unable to enter the system, power off firstly and press the power button and volume up button simultaneously to enter recovery mode, choose "factory data reset" by volume button and confirm it by pressing the power button.
● Click the link to download the refresh ROM firmware.
● There may be something wrong with the phone hardware, take it to a repair shop to check.
● Normally, the ads come with apps you download, just restrict the apps with ads in security center, go to Security - Permissions - Autostart, choose the apps you want to restrict, do not allow them to autostart.
● You can forbid the apps with ads in software manager or allow them only under WiFi.
● It is likely that virus planted in your phone while flashing, try to flash your phone again.
For apps and hardware problems, some buttons of smartphones will be in disorder and of poor touch feeling in specific situations like charging, try following methods to solve it:
● Power off your phone.
● Reset factory data.
● If problem still exists, take your phone for repairing.
Please follow the steps below to eliminate possible situations:
● Exchange SIM card 1 and SIM card 2 position to check if there is any problem with SIM card 1.
● Put another tested SIM card that confirmed no problem in card slot 1 to check if the card slot is broken.
● Take your phone to a repair store for further detection.
There are potentially many causes, so please try the following fixes:
● Sensor operation mistake, you need to eliminate the distractions and calibrate direction:
A. Open the phone general menu, find GPS and click it.
B. Find tools on your phone desk and open compass.
C. To calibrate, move your phone in the motion of a thwartwise 8.
D. Then you can see a compass page, calibration succeeds.
● Gravity problem, try to calibrate gravity, follow the steps below:
A. Let your phone level on the desktop.
B. Open the phone and enter call page, input "*#*#64663#*#*" on the keyboard, it will turn to test page automatically.
C. Find "Touchpanel selftest" and enter.
D. You will hear the speaker is reading some numbers, please press the right buttons according to the numbers you heard and click OK on the bottom left corner.
E. Exit the test and you can see the green word "pass", which means touchpanel has been calibrated successfully.
F. Back to general menu and open rotate function, open a web page or a game page to check if the rotate function is normal.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solutions for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro common issues|
|9 easy ways to master your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro FAQ -- features, tips and tricks (1)|
For GearBest users who require aftersales assistance on any of our products, simply contact our dedicated Support Center. Just complete the ticket details and send it to us, we will deal with your support issue as soon as possible. We're always here to help.
1 / 0
2018-01-15 By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-25 By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-22 By Adeline Belluz
Prev article: Oukitel K6000 Pro 4G Phablet troubleshooting
Next article: Vernee Apollo Lite smartphone useful trouble solutions
You might also like:
2017-02-14 By Zim Watson
2017-06-20 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson