Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet troubleshooting guide
By Sophia Windsor 2017-11-08 1996 3
● Try performing a factory reset on your phone, but remember to back up all the important data to your computer, such as contacts, photos, multi-media files and so on. Now, follow these steps to restore your phone: go to Settings - Additional settings - Backup & reset - select the option "Back up my data" and choose "Factory data reset" - "Reset phone" - Next.
● After the reset has finished, you can check if there are other language options. If other language options still fail to appear, get in touch with our after-sales service to ask for further help.
You can choose anyone in the area option, and it won't affect the performance of the phone.
● Verify your phone on Xioami Product Authentication Website.
● Make sure you are entering the right IMEI and S/N. Pay special attention to the S/N code: the sixth symbol is "/" — do not leave it out.
● There may be some differences between Xiaomi's China official website and the company's foreign website. Get in touch with our after-sales service and tell us your Xiaomi phone's IMEI code — they will then assist you in verifying your phone.
● Go to Settings - Lock screen & password. Then, reset your fingerprint according to the on-screen operating instructions.
● If the fingerprint on your phone still can't be reset, get in touch with our after-sales service to ask for further help.
Your PIN password is set by your network provider. Get in touch with your local network operator and ask for their help in restoring your PIN password.
The Redmi Note 4X phablet comes with a metal body.
● Try charging your phone for about half an hour and see if the problem disappears.
● Try doing a factory reset on your phone, but all the data on your phone will be wiped during the resetting. If you decide to reset your phone, follow these steps:
a. Hold the power key and volume up key at the same time until the phone vibrates for a while and the Main Menu pops up.
b. Use the volume up/down key to select "Wipe Data".
c. Press the power key to confirm. Then, your phone will go into the Wipe Data interface.
d. Use the power key to confirm "Wipe All Data".
e. Then, "Data Wiped Successfully" will pop up on the screen.
f. Use the power key to confirm "Back to Main Menu", then confirm"Reboot" - "Reboot to System". The phone will take a few minutes to reboot.
● If resetting your phone doesn't help, try flashing your smartphone's firmware to the latest version. You can download the Redmi Note 4X ROM firmware from the Gearbest Blog.
● The signal may be weak in your area, or there may be some signal interferences around you. Try making a phone call in an open area (such as a balcony or terrace) to check if the connection gets better.
● The phone's microphone may be broken — take it to a repair store or get in touch with our after-sales service to check and fix it.
Has this guide helped you solve an issue with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X? If you have other problems with your Redmi Note 4X not mentioned in this guide and purchased the phone from our GearBest, welcome to submit your questions to our Support Center. Our after-sales service will deal with your problems in the most efficient matter.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet network & booting issues|
|How to fix Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4G phablet battery issues|
|Solve Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet screen problems|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet ROM firmware|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-08-23By Steve Lowry
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-08-28By Steve Lowry
2017-05-12By Linky Johnson
2018-09-04By Steve Lowry