Xiaomi smartphone FAQ about touch screen / WiFi / blank screen
By Felicity Rosa 2019-06-10 631 0
How to solve the touch screen failure about Xiaomi Phones
Now the smart phones are basically provided with touch screens, so if there is a problem with the touch screen, this phone almost useful. If the touch screen fails, how can I check it out?
1. Check if there is a charger or power supply connected. If there is a problem with the connected power supply, it is usually caused by unstable voltage or the use of the original charging adapter. So when charging, try to use the original data cable and charger
2. Is there have water or sweat on your hands? If you have, it is best to wipe your hands to keep your hand dry and then operate.
3. Enter the hardware detection mode ( click the *#*#64663#*#* on keyboard ), and then click “Screen Touch” to test.
If the above methods can not be solve your trouble, you should go to the professional repair point for maintenance.
How to solve the phone cannot connect to WiFi
In some cases, after the mobile phone is connected to WiFi, it will always prompts “disconnected”, or the WiFi is connected but cannot access the Internet. In this case, you can also try to solve it by yourself:
1.Delete the saved SSID(Service Set Identifier) .
Open "Settings - WiFi", click the arrow icon after WiFi, then select "Delete Network", then add the SSID again.
2. Check if other devices are connected under the same WiFi.
3. Try to upgrade the system to the latest version.
4. Try to restart the router.
If you still can't solve it, you need to go to the repair point for repairs.
How to solve the blank screen problem about Xiaomi
If the phone is black, no matter how to click the power button,the phone does not light up. It may have something wrong with the phone's software or hardware.
1.If you are in a black state during a call, you can enter the hardware detection mode (click the *#*#64663#*#* on keyboard) to calibrate the distance sensor to solve the problem.
2. Press the power button to see if the keyboard light will light up. If it is, restart the phone.
3. Press the power button, the keyboard light will be on, but after restarting, the phone is still black, then you can try to root. Of course, you must save important data before you root.
Just now, have you mastered these methods, collect it quickly, if encounter these problems next time you can begin to solve it by yourself!
|You may also want to read:|
|Sony A7S III: release date, features|
|Samsung Galaxy A70s price, specs, camera, release date and other rumors|
|Xiaomi Mi 9X (Mi A3) exposure: punch screen and Snapdragon 675|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2017-02-28By Zim Watson