Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 bulb lighting and color issues
The Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 smart bulb flashes abnormally? It doesn't light? Or you cannot control its light color? This post can help you solving these lighting and color issues.
What should you do if the Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 smart bulb flashes abnormally? How to solve if the bulb doesn't light? What's wrong with the bulb if it changes light color itself? That's weird, but we have the solutions to figure them out. Read this fixing guide to learn.
|The Yeelight E27 bulb flashes, works unstably.|
|The Yeelight E27 bulb doesn't light.|
|The Yeelight E27 bulb light changes color automatically.|
The Yeelight E27 bulb flashes, works unstably.
This issue usually happens due to the unstable voltage. The Yeelight bulb's voltage is AC 220, when the power voltage is weak, it cannot supply the bulb enough power to work normally; while the voltage is over high, the bulb is easy to burn out.
● So please go to check the power voltage with an electroprobe or confirm your local power voltage, make sure whether the power voltage is compatible with the bulb's. If not, you can install a transformer to solve this issue. The safe way is to ask an electrician (from the electrical maintenance center) to help you install the transformer.
● If the voltage is alright, check whether the bulb contact joint is clean or oxidized, which may cause the bad contact issue, making the bulb work abnormally. You can use a clean cloth to rub it or with the anhydrous alcohol.
● However, if the above possibilities are removed, the bulb may be damaged or have some quality problem. You can take it to a local maintenance shop to check and fix. If that's the quality issue, please contact the after-sales service to exchange the bulb.
The Yeelight E27 bulb doesn't light.
The Yeelight E27 bulb light changes color automatically.
● After connecting the Yeelight bulb to the Mi Home app on your phone, please check whether you change the light mode to the Flow mode. If yes, the light will automatically change the color. Simply turn off the Flow mode on the app interface.
● Maybe the Mi Home app has something wrong, or you have wrongly set some settings. The effective way is to uninstall the app and the reinstall it. Connect the bulb to the app to check whether the color light becomes normally.
● Also, maybe your phone version is not compatible with the Mi Home app. The Mi Home app requires Android 4.0 and above version OS or iOS 7.0 or above version OS. Check whether your phone OS version matches the request or not. If not, please change another qualified phone to try again.
● The last way you can try is to reset the Yeelight bulb, maybe there is something wrong with it. Simply reset it to eliminate this possibility. Switch its physical power button for 5 times, 1 second pause during each time. Once the bulb flashes, then lights, the reset is done.
● When all the methods make no sense, the most possible reason is that the bulb is broken. Please contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to check and repair.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to connect Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW smart LED bulb with phone|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 smart LED bulb from us, but this guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
2 days ago By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-25 By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-22 By Adeline Belluz
Prev article: How to use MI Cloud to find your lost Xiaomi phone?
Next article: Chuwi Hi12 tablet PC comprehensive troubleshooting
You might also like:
2017-02-28 By Zim Watson
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson