Xiaomi Yeelight smart LED ceiling light fixing guide
By Zim Watson 2017-06-03 4090 1
● Make sure the power source voltage is 220V.
● Check whether the electric circuit is fine, make sure the cable are connected correctly.
● Turn on the lamp's physical switch, if it doesn't light, try to use the remote controller to have a try.
● Alternatively, try to control it through the Mi Home app. Connect the lamp to a power source and turn on the lamp physical button - launch the Mi Home app - enter the "My device" interface - tap right top + icon to "Add device" - tap the Yeelight LED ceiling lamp icon to add it - go to the phone WIFI setting to connect to rockrobo-vacuum xxx WIFI signal - back the Mi Home app to follow the next steps to pair them.
● If you have followed the right steps to connect the two devices, but the connection fails, and the lamp still cannot light, the most possible reason is that the lamp is broken. Please contact the after-sales service for help - to exchange a new lamp or send it back to fix.
Sure you can. Besides controlling the ceiling light through the app, its own physical switch and the remote controller, you can also turn on/off the light via the physical switch.
Yes, it can. When you install the Mi Home app, if your phone language is English, the app language will be English as well. If your phone language is not English, you can only switch the app language through changing your phone language to English.
No, it doesn't. When you turn off the light, and next you turn on it, it won't light as the color or condition you turned off.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Yeelight smart LED ceiling light from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-02-14By Zim Watson
2018-12-24By Niki Jones
2017-05-15By GB Blog Official
2018-12-28By Oleg Romanenko
2017-02-19By Zim Watson
2019-01-05By Steve Lowry