6 tips for Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera keeps going offline
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-26 13804 1
1. Check if there is a problem with the local area network at home.
2. Make sure the phone is connected.
3. Confirm the account number of Mi's family.
4. Multiple attempts to repeatedly connect still do not work, it may be that the model does not match and there is no need to try many times.
5. Try formatting the head camera.
6. It is possible that there is a problem with the Xiaomi Home APP. After uninstalling it, reinstall the Xiaomi Home. Note that the version number is the old 5.4.43, which can be used for normal connection. If you upgrade to version 5.4.5, you will not be able to connect. Or unlimited access to data
Now, do you know how to troubleshoot "camera is offline"?
|You may also want to read:|
|AMAZFIT GTR VS Honor Watch Magic:Specs comparison|
|Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super bypassed the GeForce RTX 2080 in the OpenCL test|
|Xiaomi Qin 2 smartphone FAQ: everything you want to know about it|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-07By GB Blog Official
2019-03-20By GB Blog Official
2019-07-03By Joe Horner
2019-11-27By Joe Horner
2019-01-25By GB Blog Official
2019-11-13By Sophia Windsor