Computex 2019: Dell announces new XPS 13 2-in-1(7390) and XPS 15(7590)
By Adeline Belluz 2019-05-30 1575 0
XPS 13 2-IN-1 (7390)
The Dell XPS 13 2-IN-1 (7390) is more compact but that doesn't mean it's less powerful.
The notebook offers a performance 2.5 times higher than that of the previous generation (August 2018) in is 8% lower, without forgetting the design and quality of construction.
Brings new screen InfinityEdge 16:10, whose edges have been greatly reduced to achieve a wider view of 7%. The screen features FHD+ resolution and also UHD+, is latest with HDR400, Dolby Vision and the solution developed by Dell itself, Eyesafe that reduces blue light emissions while maintaining the same performance.
Its construction has different finishes, all with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The materials have been carefully selected to ensure strength and aesthetics, such as CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber.
The chassis offers a MagLev edge-to-edge keyboard and an even larger touchpad than previous models. And one of the most important points, the design and construction of the hinges has been completely overhauled.
The XPS 13 2-IN-1 (7390) already comes with some versions of processor, storage and even screen technology, giving the consumer the possibility to choose various combinations that best meet their needs.
The new models bring the new generation of 10th generation Intel Core processors with adaptive performance based on Intel Dynamic Tuning technology, see:
▪ Available processors: Intel Core i3-1005 G1 10ª to 3.4 GHz / Intel Core i5-1035 G1 10ª generation to 3.7GHz Intel Core i7-1065 G7 10ª generation to 3.9GHz.
▪ Operating System: Windows 10 Home / 64-bit Ultra Home
▪ RAM memory: LPDDR4 - 4 / 8 / 16 / 32GB
▪ Storage: 256GB PCIe 3x4 SSD / 512GB PCIe x4 SSD / 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
▪ Video card: Intel UHD Graphics / Intel Iris Plus Graphics with DisplayDolby Vision and Eyesafe
▪ Screen Type: 13.4" InfinityEdge touch UltraSharp 4KUHD+, HDR400, 500nit, 100% sRGB + DCI-P3 90% color range, 1500 contrast: 1 / 13.4" FHD+ InfinityEdge touch, 500nit, 100% sRGB color range, 1800 contrast: 1
▪ Audio: stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio Pro, 2 W x2
▪ Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5
▪ Ports: 2 Thunderbolt 3, 1 microSD, 1 combined 3.5 mm connector
▪ AC adapter: 45W USB type C and 51WHr battery
▪ Dimensions: 7-13x297x207mm for 1.32 kg
▪ Available from July with prices starting at $999.99.
DELL XPS 15 (7590)
"He's back and better than ever," says Dell. The Dell XPS 15 (7590) brings a 15.6-inch screen in a compact body, comes with 9th generation Intel Core processors and options with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics cards.
The notebook offers a 4K UltraHD display (but the OLED option is also available), support for Dolby Vision content and superior color rendering compared to last generation.
Construction of the 15-inch model is no different than Dell's 2-in-1 model, materials such as CNC aluminum and carbon fiber are present, as well as Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection. The notebook's performance is very good and Dell's promise is that battery life will surprise its user when compared to competitors on the same level.
▪ Available Processors: Intel Core i5-9300H 9th Gen up to 4.1 GHz / Intel Core i7-9750H 9th Gen up to 4.5 GHz / Intel Core i9-9980HK 9th Gen up to 5 GHz
▪ Operating System: Windows 10 Home / 64-bit Pro
▪ RAM memory: DDR4 in Dual Channel: 8 / 16 / 32 / 64 (this means that two modules are present in the notebook (e.g. 16GB are 2 modules of 8GB).
▪ Storage: 256GB SSD PCIe 3x4 / 512GB PCIe 3x4 SSD / SSD 1TB PCIe 3x4 or 2TB PCIe 3x4 SSD
▪ Video card: Intel UHD 630 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
Screen Type: Dolby Vision 15.6-inch OLED 4K UHD InfinityEdge display, 400nit, DCI-P3 100%, 100,000:1 contrast, Anti-reflection / UltraSharp 4K UHD InfinityEdge 15.6", 500nit, Adobe RGB 100%, 1500:1 contrast, Anti-brightness /
15.6" FHD InfinityEdge, 500nit, sRGB 100%, 1500:1 contrast
▪ AC adapter: 130W and 56Wh or 97Wh battery
▪ Audio: Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio Pro, 2 W x2
▪ Ports: 1 Thunderbolt 3, 2 USB 3.1 Gen. 1, 1 HDMI 2.0, 1 SD player, 3.5 mm phone and microphone input audio
▪ Dimensions: 11-17x357x235mm for 1.8-2kg (depending on configuration)
▪ Connectivity: Killer AX1650 2x2 WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5
Availability in the coming weeks with prices starting at $999.99.
The prices were kept in dollars, because so far we do not know date and prices of launches to the Brazilian market. With the launches arriving in Brazil, we will have more information.
|You may also want to read:|
|Sony a7s III: rumors are back|
|Xiaomi Mi band 3 vs. Xiaomi Hey Plus: which one is better?|
|Xiaomi executives broke the news: Xiaomi A3 48MP camera|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-20By GB Blog Official
2020-04-02By Joe Horner
2019-02-27By GB Blog Official
2019-01-10By GB Blog Official
2019-01-25By GB Blog Official
2019-04-26By Linky Johnson