DJI Mavic Air 2 specification, price, release date speculate
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-08-12 5011 0
We have mentioned that DJI will release the new Mavic Air 2 Drone. And it will bring many optimization and improvement. Rumors that DJI Mavic Air 2 will equipped with dedicated transmission signal system and enhanced WiFi transmission system. Before it released, let’s we do a largely speculation about it.
The biggest issue of Mavic Air we want to be fix is the connectivity an firmware. Thus, we can enjoy it and the user experience be enhanced.
According to DJI Mavic Air specification, below are what we want to see on the DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone
● The flight time is up to 25 minutes.
● The larger range of the remote control is up to 6 km.
● The dedicated transport system is similar to OcuSync.
● Larger camera sensors can be up to 16 MP or 20 MP with a 1-inch CMOS sensor.
● Smaller, more portable sizes further reduce weight.
● Quiet propeller noise for a more pleasant flight experience.
● Upgrade from ActiveTrack 2.0
● New panorama lens.
● 4K UHD @ 60 FPS is a good match.
● The video bitrate is up to 140 MB / s faster.
● Dual camera system for up to 2x zoom.
The price is one of the most concerned topics. DJI Mavic Air basic version is $799 in the official website, and Combo set version is $999. The new generation price maybe from $ 899 to $999.
There is no official announce that the DJI Mavic Air 2 will be released on August 13. But there is rumors that DJI Mavic MiNi is the successor of Mavic Air 2 or Spark 2. Let’s wait for the conference.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-11-27By Joe Horner
2019-02-27By GB Blog Official
2018-09-14By GB Blog Official
2019-10-23By Joe Horner
2019-10-11By Joe Horner
2018-11-19By GB Blog Official