Huawei Assistant: The alternative to Google Assistant has been pre-installed on Huawei Mate 30 series phones
By Town Kassis 2019-09-21 3896 0
Huawei Assistant: features
Huawei Assistant may offer more intelligent and convenient services than the Apple's Siri, Samsung's Bixby and Amazon Alexa. It will take full advantages of AI technology to provide users with real-time information and services in a simple way.
The main features of the Huawei Assistant include:
● Search: In addition to being the default web search system, it will allow you to search for information within your smartphone, such as installed applications, notes, emails and calendar entries.
● Instant Access: This feature is a shortcut tool that allows us, for example, to access our favorite photos or playlists on the device. Huawei promises that the user experience will improve in the future, giving access to a wider range of features.
● SmartCare: Fundamentally, an agenda equipped with artificial intelligence, which will offer us notifications and reminders based on the analysis of our use of the smartphone. It will also allow us to manage five types of services: travel, food, sports, events and cloud services. However, some of the functions related to booking management will be added in future updates.
● Newsfeed: The function equivalent to Discover, which will offer us a selection of the most relevant news of the moment.
With future updates, Huawei phones can book trips, restaurants, flights, taxis or hotels directly, and HUAWEI Assistant will also create reminders.
What devices will support Huawei Assistant service?
According to the company, Huawei Assistant will come pre-installed on the new Huawei Mate 30 series phones and, in the near future, will be available to be installed on the rest of Huawei mobile devices through its app store, AppGallery. In addition, the manufacturer has made it clear that this cloud-based service will host user data on European soil, thus complying with EU data protection regulations.
How to activate the Huawei Assistant on Huawei Mate 30 series phones and other Huawei phones?
Different from Google Assistant or Siri, the Huawei Assistant cannot be controlled or activated by voice commands. To activate or use the Huawei Assistant, you need to swipe the home screen to the right or left. Then you can use the Huawei Assistant on the phone. That is still just as simple and convenient as the voice commands.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-07-18By Felicity Rosa
2019-02-27By GB Blog Official
2019-10-23By Joe Horner
2019-09-20By Joe Horner
2019-04-26By Linky Johnson
2019-12-10By Joe Horner