Huawei EMUI 10 features, dark mode, release date and supported devices list
By Town Kassis 2019-06-19 9511 0
Huawei EMUI 10 features
From the Huawei EMUI 10 interface exposed online, the icon is still a unified fillet rectangle, the color matching style has added more green, slightly adjusted, looks younger. The functional icons of the camera interface have also changed. On the whole, although the overall design does not seem to have changed much, it is more in line with the fashion trend in terms of visual effects.
Based on the data currently available, EMUI 10 will contain at least the following eight functions:
1. 3D Touch: this technology has always been used by iPhone users, in short, you can press the strength of the screen through your fingers to trigger the shortcut options that have been set. In addition to its daily use, it has also been well received in the "eat chicken" game, and now Android will also expand it.
2. Quick share: as the name suggests, is to be able to efficiently share content to another software.
3. Desktop mode: when our mobile phone is connected to an external monitor, we can quickly jump to desktop mode, which is more convenient for peripherals to play games.
4. Improved message notification: it will add a bubble function, background programs and notifications a lot of time, you can click on the bubble suspended in front of the screen to quickly process.
5. Intelligent settings: according to the current message is, can be aware of the user's current network environment, there is no connection to the WIFI, will automatically jump to the network settings page and so on.
6. Improved software management.
7. Folding screen phones compatibility.
8. Dark mode.
Huawei EMUI 10 dark mode
It is well known that the release of Android Q and iOS 13 have added dark mode feature, and before that, Flyme and MIUI have also added this feature. While dark mode is not very useful for some users, it is also a new visual experience, especially for those who like to play with their phones at night.
Huawei EMUI 10 eligible devices list
EMUI 10 will be based on Android Q, and the list of phones available for this update is as follows:
● Huawei Mate X
● Huawei Mate 10 series
● Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design edition
● Huawei P20 Pro
● Huawei P Smart (2019)
● Honor V10 series
● Honor V20 series
● Honor 8C
● Honor 8A
● Honor Magic 2
● Honor Play
Despite above devices, the following devices also possibly get EMUI 10 update:
● Huawei P20 Lite / Nova 3e
● Huawei P Smart+ (Nova 3i)
● Huawei Nova 3
● Huawei Y3 (2018)
● Huawei Y5 series (2018)
● Huawei Y6 series (2018)
● Huawei Y8 series (2019)
Will EMUI 10 be equipped with HongMeng OS (Ark OS) or Android OS?
It has not yet been determined, but experts believe that even if the Hongmeng system is released, due to initial market attempts, it should not be released first by EMUI10, so as not to affect most of the user experience. Exactly how, it will still take some time for everyone to wait to find out.
EMUI 10 release date
According to the latest leaks, Huawei EMUI 10 will arrive in September or October this year.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-07By GB Blog Official
2019-10-11By Joe Horner
2018-12-10By GB Blog Official
2019-09-24By Joe Horner
2019-01-25By GB Blog Official
2019-09-25By Joe Horner
Prev article:Samsung will produce 14nm Rocket Lake Chip for Intel
Next article:Garmin Fenix 5 review: Top professional sports watch